By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are XBONE graphics closer to Wii U than PS4?

Looking at AC4... Ehm, no. Not really. The power difference is way too big. Sadly WiiU won't have much 3rd party support so there will be not so many chances to judge.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
JoeTheBro said:

With the recent news that MGS:GZ is 720p 60fps on the XBONE, is anyone else starting to feel that the system is closer in terms of graphics to the Wii U than the PS4? There's certainly a large gap between the XBONE and Wii U, no one is denying that, but the gap between the PS4 and XBONE appears even larger. I'm certainly thinking so.

Well consider this...

Wii U ports are often about the same as PS360.

Xbox One ports on the otherhand are at par with PS4 but generally running at a lower resolution.

I think that's a pretty clear indication of where X1 and Wii U stand.

WiiU doesnt have enough ports to make that comparsion. Shit just look at AC4 and Cod Ghosts. BS games anyway. Still better on WiiU. Infact WiiU is comparable to xbone

Naah, it's somewhere in between obviously, but definitely closer to THE 4 than Wii U.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

DirtyP2002 said:
Best looking console game is a Xbox One exclusive. That should give you the answer.

You mean the one with all the prerendered scenes and the 18 fps real time scene ? Not sure.

Sure you're not talking about killzone?

Dats 28 fps most da time

Around the Network

I was playing Titanfall on PC. I think Wii U could run this game easily.

So many numbers lol.

Really, none of that matters from a consumer standpoint in regards to this question.

it's this simple. take any multi plat, play it on the xbox one and ask yourself, does this look more like the ps4 or does it look more like the wii U version.

Keep in mind the wii U version of games have looked almost exactly like the 360 and ps3 versions. Thats not just my opinion, it's been said countless times.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Too_Talls said:
So many numbers lol.

Really, none of that matters from a consumer standpoint in regards to this question.

it's this simple. take any multi plat, play it on the xbox one and ask yourself, does this look more like the ps4 or does it look more like the wii U version.

Keep in mind the wii U version of games have looked almost exactly like the 360 and ps3 versions. Thats not just my opinion, it's been said countless times.

The 2013 games pretty much look like the next gen versions in all honesty

Have you seen AC4 on WiiU compared to the Xbone?

Too_Talls said:
So many numbers lol.

The 2013 games pretty much look like the next gen versions in all honesty

Have you seen AC4 on WiiU compared to the Xbone?

Shit Most Wanted U looks like Need For Speed Rivals pratically

No it's closer to PS4 than Wii U.