Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Nintendo will rule the GDC

well know a lot of stuff by wednesday

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Umm...no.

No, to what exactly? What is that you don't agree with?

Lol, you just happen to respond to me

I don't think the Wii is "nearly as powerful." I'm pretty sure devs have played around with the Wii and haven't seen power similar to the PS3/360. Plus why don't SMG, SSBB, MP3, etc. look as good as PS3/360 games yet? You think they'd hold this off for a year+? Why haven't they said anything before? Why keep quiet?

To surprise all gamers of course. Why else do you think that Square-Enix hasn't announced yet on which platform Kingdom Hearts III will be?

EDIT: If this thread is really a joke thread, then what is the best part of the OP? 

The fact that Soriku believed it.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Remember when Rol used to make serious posts?

Yeah, neither do I. ;P

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I don't see why it won't work for Nintendo. After it works for Nintendo I expect that Sony and Microsoft will follow. Jewels and binoculars always hang from the head of the muse.

I don't care that I fell for it...I want my opinion out there so others that fall for it understand why Nintendo won't "rule the GDC" hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

@ Rol, why do you keep creating these joke threads? Who exactly do you plan to fool with these things?

We all know the Wii is more powerful then the cube, we just don't know exactly what to expect from the top of the line developers on it. Don't expect there to be any secret announcements about the Wii as there is none to be found.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

oh, now its a joke, on whom?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

LOL @ Serious responses

This is obviously a joke thread, or Rol is delusional.

"Jewels and binoculars always hang from the head of the muse."

LOLL, that was an awsome quote

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

i think that it doesn't matter whether he meant this as a joke or not, it still got some serious answers from people on the fact of wheter Nintendo will rule the GDC.... so i don't think this was funny at all comparing it with some others of Rol's joke posts :P

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa