By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Nintendo will rule the GDC

Is your secret message serious about GDC or a joke.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

But so far, apparently nobody was able to find the hidden message. If you could find it, this would make the thread much more enjoyable. Trust me.

This post isn’t serious, and whoever takes it as such has to blame himself or Wii Fit.

First word of every line from the orginal post. =P 

I got it straight away too Rol without even seeing you say there was a message =P

In fact, I got it without even reading the post. I think I deserve a cookie.

I couldn't find the message, I was starting to wonder if there was some new kind of bingo board floating around the internet. ;>

There wasn't really much believable about this one, I'm surprised (and kind of saddened) that anybody took it seriously. 

Rol the Trol, part 2. We lawl.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
bigjon said:
besides the fact this is a joke thread, if you considered the price of the Wii you would know that it is impossible. Sony is selling the PS3 for 400-500 at a loss, the Wii is selling for 250 at a profit. Use common sense.

I lol'd... You can't be serious BJ.

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
Rol the Trol, part 2. We lawl.

Part 2? Did you miss a joke thread (Resident Evel)?

@DKII

My previous works were definitely better, I am aware of that. Just see this thread as response to all the "How's my avatar?" threads we had lately.

Was that a hit on me?

DMeisterJ said:
bigjon said:
besides the fact this is a joke thread, if you considered the price of the Wii you would know that it is impossible. Sony is selling the PS3 for 400-500 at a loss, the Wii is selling for 250 at a profit. Use common sense.

Well he is...

konnichiwa said:
DMeisterJ said:
bigjon said:

Well he is...

Well, they are selling it for 400 bucks, but it's not at a loss, if he's read recent reports, that is how much it costs to produce.

So this is one of those Rolstoppable joke threads I've heard so much about.

I must say, this is quite dissapointing.