the best thing to have ev... 110 54.73%

up down left right start a b 37 18.41%

this is interesting....... 18 8.96%

ITS DA END OF THE WORLD!!!! 19 9.45%

Total:184
Player2 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Well Lazor gator is in the PC

Doesn't seem enough for a lot of people, I hope he makes it.

If he doesn't they could get stuck easily. They need a surfer to reach Cianwood and don't have any fishing rods to capture water pokemon easily. There's a Wooper in the PC, but... yeah.

EDIT - Got Wooper, but Drowzee couldn't survive this time.

Isn't the rod in olivine city though?  Should pick it up for safety reasons.  

I won't mourn drowzee for I do not like him.

Around the Network
TM25 said:
Player2 said:

If he doesn't they could get stuck easily. They need a surfer to reach Cianwood and don't have any fishing rods to capture water pokemon easily. There's a Wooper in the PC, but... yeah.

EDIT - Got Wooper, but Drowzee couldn't survive this time.

It's there but nobody has mentioned it. They don't have the old rod either.

EDIT - They got gator back in democracy. Whew. I'd kill the metapod to calm the masses, though.

Player2 said:
TM25 said:
Player2 said:

EDIT - They got gator back in democracy. Whew. I'd kill the metapod to calm the masses, though.

And nobody else ever levelled up again.  I'd release the babies from a narrative point it would be good.

TM25 said:
Player2 said:

And nobody else ever levelled up again.  I'd release the babies from a narrative point it would be good.

He's the last pokemon in the team now. The problem is that the others are trash and/or underleveled with crappy moves.

Player2 said:
TM25 said:

He's the last pokemon in the team now. The problem is that the others are trash and/or underleveled with crap moves.

Grinding isn't a tpp strong point.  Espeon can wreck most of the elite 4 especially in the remake, but with Eevee spending most of its time dead... good luck with that.  Best bet is to GS ball Celebi and Masterball Suicune.

Around the Network

Colonel N didn't make it.

Farewell Drowsee

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Another unwanted causality.

O well least Eevee is at the front of the party and Feraligator at the back,

I feel they should rid of Metapod and Wooper.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Twitch plays Pokemon has lost quite a bit of popularity, during red/blue the lowest I saw the twitch chat was like 50k people, right now it's at 20k

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

Twitch plays Pokemon has lost quite a bit of popularity, during red/blue the slowest I saw the twitch chat was like 50k people, right now it's at 20k

Actually it got as low as 14K, after the first wipe out on VR and the grind on pokemon mansion. 

But I agree, it isn't having the same following as Red/Blue. A lot of it's magic hasn't been captured yet, there's no lord helix this time around

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Yeah, nicknames feel forced and there's a lack of general hilarity here. Not unexpected ofcourse, but still...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.