Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twitch Chat Plays Pokemon

Tagged games:

what is dis?

the best thing to have ev... 110 54.73%

up down left right start a b 37 18.41%

this is interesting....... 18 8.96%

ITS DA END OF THE WORLD!!!! 19 9.45%

Total:184

70$!? Maaan... Maybe it comes with the pokewalker.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
70$!? Maaan... Maybe it comes with the pokewalker.

It does, but its just because there isnt much left so higher price.  Same gores to games like Xenoblade and Metroid Prime.  I have no idea why nintendo doesnt just put this stuff on digital.

JayWood2010 said:

On a side note i was going to buy Soul Silver ther other day.  Game is $70 now -_-

Wow, that's a serious robbery! I don't remember how much mine cost, but it was totally cheaper than that.

Getting Espeon or Umbreon is kinda difficult since you must treat your Eevee like a queen to get it evolve.....

They are currently stuck in the Ecruteak Gym... I wonder how long it will take to when they will encounter with Morty. Nevertheless this is hilarious to watch.

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

I'm really feeling for these guys now. This will likely have to go down to Democracy.

Imagine the Ice Gym in Ruby/Sapphire...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

How long they have been there already? I just turned the stream on 20 minutes ago.

Around the Network
Lumikki said:
How long they have been there already? I just turned the stream on 20 minutes ago.

No idea, but I assume they've already missed a chance to do it via Democracy. With the new system, they may never have it on for long enough.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

As crazy as this sounds Im going to stop watching until democracy, its getting boring and my PS4 has a sleeping Japanese girl

Conegamer said:
Lumikki said:

No idea, but I assume they've already missed a chance to do it via Democracy. With the new system, they may never have it on for long enough.

Yeah, they missed the democracy mode. Wellll...... this just proves that the old system was a billion times better.

ktay95 said:
As crazy as this sounds Im going to stop watching until democracy, its getting boring and my PS4 has a sleeping Japanese girl

PS4 winning Japan confirmed.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
ktay95 said:

PS4 winning Japan confirmed.

Actually everyone in the comments is a westerner =P Also its currently the most viewed livestream on PS4 right now

edit: oh, and Im still watching her =(