By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are you posting in every single Nintendo thread if you won't touch anything Nintendo?

I have a 3DS and I can confidently say that I don't have enough games for it. But I also don't have enough time to play it. Also I'm starting to gradually lose interest in games in general

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

This goes double for Nintendo fans. I demand that anyone without a Wii U should be banned from threads pertaining to Wii U!

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Galaki said:

Yes. You. You. And You.

Why are you in every Nintendo thread. Posting half truths to outright lies?

Did Nintendo rape your fields and pillage your women?

You know,  man, some people simply can´t enjoy videogames

Instead they use brand loyalty ("fanboyism") as a way to have some kind of personality or some kind of  self-reaffirmation. For those people, there is a necessity to feel superior to the others just because they´re part of a certain brand fan base. 

Of course, this apply to ANY kind of mindless brand fan, or even certain genre fans, you know, that kind of gamer that "only play  shooters with realistic graphics" and denegrate  every other genre or style. And this kind of attitude IS NOT helping the industry. At the contrary

True videogame fans are people with open minds, who search and enjoy every kind of experience video games provide, no matter which platform or developer. EVEN if they can´t afford to have more than one home console.

You're making it sound like Nintendo threads are an exceptional case...

Lol at  the   people taking  this  joke thread so seriously. You should know what to expect from a Galaki thread  by now.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Galaki said:

Yes. You. You. And You.

Why are you in every Nintendo thread. Posting half truths to outright lies?

Did Nintendo rape your fields and pillage your women?

I have a 3DS and 3 games: Zellda OofT, Mario 3d land and Resident Evil Revelations. Also Trauma Center.

So, I will post all I want

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Viper1 said:
curl-6 said:
Because certain sad individuals are so insecure that they try to be cool and edgy by bashing what others enjoy.

And we have the answer.

Looking at some people's post history, it's saddening almost to the point of concern for their psychsocial well being.   The need for allegience assurance is so great that their insecurities compel them to denigrate anything that threatens that bond.

...you only need to take a look at the "X loooks amazing" thread to see the usual suspects again.

...It is just sad  that some (at this point well known) people can´t behave a bit more ....what would be the right word ? civil ? nice ? ...like they want to be treated themselves (as in not want people to shit on the things they like ?) ?

pezus said:

Rape. Ha ha ha ha. I'm rolling, bro

How is life with a PS4 so far?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

same reason Nintendian were doing this in 2007 in every Sony threads and sale threads when the ps3 was crashing and burning, it's fun to bash the guy that's already on the floor. Also we are all part of the conspiracy to destroy Nintendo mouhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaa

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

It can get annoying but you can't stop people from posting in threads of the most important gaming company.