By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After seeing Bayonetta 2 and 'X' in action today...

The PS4's power seems...

Better, but not THAT much better anymore... 241 15.42%

Are you crazy?! The PS4 is GOD! 349 22.33%

The Wii U is clearly unde... 741 47.41%

The PS4 is selling better... 36 2.30%

I think I'll be buying a... 191 12.22%

Total:1,558
curl-6 said:
zorg1000 said:
fatslob-:O said:

That couldn't get anymore obvious ...

It is QUALITY games that make the console sell while also defining what a QUALITY console is.

It is SALES that define CUSTOMERS and it is they who defines the QUALITY of a specific product. 

GOOD WILL MEANS NOTHING IF CUSTOMERS ARE DISSASTISFIED ABOUT A PRODUCT. 

Despite the fact that microsoft was about to pull DRM an all the CUSTOMERS would have still defined it as the better product compared to the WII U according to sales.

I guess the Pet Rock was a quality product

And Twilight, Justin Beiber...

Ive seen people use those examples against him before and he still argues that sales=quality and I guess if u were a fan of them u could argue them being quality. I would love to hear him try arguing that a $7 rock in a box is a quality product tho.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:
zorg1000 said:

It is QUALITY games that make the console sell while also defining what a QUALITY console is.

It is SALES that define CUSTOMERS and it is they who defines the QUALITY of a specific product. 

Despite the fact that microsoft was about to pull DRM an all the CUSTOMERS would have still defined it as the better product compared to the WII U according to sales.

Ive seen people use those examples against him before and he still argues that sales=quality and I guess if u were a fan of them u could argue them being quality. I would love to hear him try arguing that a $7 rock in a box is a quality product tho.

That's because they fail ...

zorg1000 said:

It was a six month fad dude, give it a rest ... BTW your example does not pertain to long term products like Consoles. 

You know that the WII U is of lower quality than the WII so don't go denying it.

It sold 1.5 million and made the man a millionare, by ur logic it was a quality product.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
zorg1000 said:

It was a six month fad dude, give it a rest ... BTW your example does not pertain to long term products like Consoles. 

You know that the WII U is of lower quality than the WII so don't go denying it.

It sold 1.5 million and made the man a millionare, by ur logic it was a quality product.

You do realize that there are cases where people get lucky right ?

Customers aren't exactly perfect either but THEY still are the best measure to quality.

zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:
zorg1000 said:

I know thats why I said u could argue they are quality

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:
zorg1000 said:

I didn't fail, we agreed to disagree. ;)

(Though I will concur with you that the Wii U is, so far, an inferior product to the Wii)

zorg1000 said:

I know thats why I said u could argue they are quality

As much as you or curl and the others hate it there is no denying it ...

Just because someone or the vocal minority hates the product does not detract from it's value in accordance to the market. The fact that Both twilight and justin bieber's music sold so well at even sustained rates just goes to show that customers are willing to read and listen to that. 

Amazing how this thread is already off topic though ...

Amazing how this thread is already off topic though ...

I want you to post this so I can put it in my sig:

"Yes, Twilight and Justin Beiber music are quality products"

:p

zorg1000 said:
JoeTheBro said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

I said this in a different forum, mostly related to PC graphics (since I'm a PC gamer), but the PS4 is closer to its full capacity than people think.  What we'll see are optimizations and clever ways to pull off graphical tricks over the years, but if you're expecting a PS3/XBox360 level of growth in graphics, that's not going to happen this generation.  If anything, the Wii U is the one that has yet to even reach its full potential, because 3rd parties don't waste their money/time making sure its optimized (ACIV anyone?), and Nintendo even has yet to reach their own full HD stride.

Pikmin 3 was their FIRST AAA HD game, and it came out quite well.  SM3DW took it up a notch, and delivered a solid experience with very neat graphics tech flying completely under the radar (textures, shaders, not a single polygon edge in sight).  DKC:TF brings in fur tech and major on-screen physics, and Mario Kart 8, well, there's no denying that game looks amazing.  See Nintendo's fast growth there?

Look at those eyes!

He was talking about 3D World not Pikmin for the part u bolded.

I misread that. Thanks for pointing that out :)