By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After seeing Bayonetta 2 and 'X' in action today...

The PS4's power seems...

Better, but not THAT much better anymore... 241 15.42%

Are you crazy?! The PS4 is GOD! 349 22.33%

The Wii U is clearly unde... 741 47.41%

The PS4 is selling better... 36 2.30%

I think I'll be buying a... 191 12.22%

Total:1,558
Hynad said:
supernihilist said:

MMM, dont know what are you talkingbout. WiiU is clearly the best design out of the three, as a design. And its a MASSIVE improvement over PS360. Just because in real time they perfom similar doesnt mean shit. Thats a really skewed and shortshigted vision of yours LOL. Same happened to GC. GC was the best design, most efficient, cost effective and $ per flop....BUT the market and people are beaches

Nintendo are ace at design since they let SGI screw the N64 for them. inform yourself a lil bit bud

Seriously? Because I don't share your fetishism, you call me uninformed? Are you for real?

Now, it's everyone outside Nintendo that's to blame... You have to be kidding. 

Well no. Nintendo Marketing sucks. And the gamepad design is too bulky, even if its OK. The pricepoint of the console was too high at 350$, and the 2 SKUs was a bad idea. They shouldve released the Premium SKU for 299$... im sure i can come up with more...

Now in terms of HW engineering, and HW preferences and intelligent design, meaning low failure rates, low consumption, tight chipset of mid-low raw power but high efficiency per watt, per $, sleek design... yeah pretty much are the best in the console market. GC and Wii were fantastic  too, arguably superior to the competence. Cant believe you cant see that?!?!?

How is that hard to accept?!?!?!

This post has been moderated by axumblade

Around the Network

After seeing some of the PS4 stuff lately, it's clear it's a massive jump over WiiU. X and Bayo didn't look better than anything on PS360 to me???

Seece said:
After seeing some of the PS4 stuff lately, it's clear it's a massive jump over WiiU. X and Bayo didn't look better than anything on PS360 to me???

Yeah PS4 is a big Jump indeed. Noone said the contrary.

On the other hand i find PS360 maxed out graphics comparable to Early WiiU graphics, so its safe to assume Max. out WiiU>>Max. out PS360

supernihilist said:
Seece said:

On the other hand i find PS360 maxed out graphics comparable to Early WiiU graphics, so its safe to assume Max. out WiiU>>Max. out PS360

Not really. Last year we got Tomb Raider which was stunning. Compare that to Uncharted 2 and compare that to Oblivion. All good jumps.

Lets wait until MS and Sony get their a teams to release something. Halo 5 and Uncharted 4 especially, will be astounding.

Seece said:
supernihilist said:
Seece said:

Not really. Last year we got Tomb Raider which was stunning. Compare that to Uncharted 2 and compare that to Oblivion. All good jumps.

Lets wait until MS and Sony get their a teams to release something. Halo 5 and Uncharted 4 especially, will be astounding.

no need to wait...just look at infamous...it looks amazing

Around the Network
supernihilist said:
Hynad said:
supernihilist said:

MMM, dont know what are you talkingbout. WiiU is clearly the best design out of the three, as a design. And its a MASSIVE improvement over PS360. Just because in real time they perfom similar doesnt mean shit. Thats a really skewed and shortshigted vision of yours LOL. Same happened to GC. GC was the best design, most efficient, cost effective and $ per flop....BUT the market and people are beaches

Nintendo are ace at design since they let SGI screw the N64 for them. inform yourself a lil bit bud

Seriously? Because I don't share your fetishism, you call me uninformed? Are you for real?

Well no. Nintendo Marketing sucks. And the gamepad design is too bulky, even if its OK. The pricepoint of the console was too high at 350$, and the 2 SKUs was a bad idea. They shouldve released the Premium SKU for 299$... im sure i can come up with more...

Now in terms of HW engineering, and HW preferences and intelligent design, meaning low failure rates, low consumption, tight chipset of mid-low raw power but high efficiency per watt, per $, sleek design... yeah pretty much are the best in the console market. GC and Wii were fantastic  too, arguably superior to the competence. Cant believe you cant see that?!?!?

Accept what? Can't see what? You're changing the subject here. Nintendo has always made reliable consoles. ¬_¬

When it comes to efficiency, the Gamecube was very good but it used a media storage solution that was very restricive compared to the competition.
Now, the Wii U is underpowered because it went after this low-power efficiency over output performances. You can't blame the mass for not wanting to remain stuck with 7th gen visuals. You may hate everyone for not seeing things the way you do, but that won't change the fact people like eye candy.

The Wii U may offer assymetrical gameplay, but it's barely showcased even by Nintendo's own titles. Having the ability to have your game map and menus on that second screen may not be justifications compelling enough for people to choose an underpowered console over the more powerful alternatives. People buying the console so far are for the majority Nintendo fans like you and me. There's just not enough encentives to get this console yet, for the mass market. And nobody is to blame other than Nintendo themselves.

Hynad said:
supernihilist said:
Hynad said:
supernihilist said:

Accept what? Can't see what? You're changing the subject here. Nintendo has always made reliable consoles. ¬_¬

When it comes to efficiency, the Gamecube was very good but it used a media storage solution that was very restricive compared to the competition.
Now, the Wii U is underpowered because it went after this low-power efficiency over output performances. You can't blame the mass for not wanting to remain stuck with 7th gen visuals. You may hate everyone for not seeing things the way you do, but that won't change the fact people like eye candy.

The Wii U may offer assymetrical gameplay, but it's barely showcased even by Nintendo's own titles. Having the ability to have your game map and menus on that second screen may not be justifications compelling enough for people to choose an underpowered console over the more powerful alternatives. People buying the console so far are for the majority Nintendo fans like you and me. There's just not enough encentives to get this console yet, for the mass market. And nobody is to blame other than Nintendo themselves.

that and the fact the many 360/ps3 run much worse wiiu, so its just not about eye candy, its also about gameplay, the better running game will always play better,the fact that he calls it great hardware when developers are stuggling to keep up with 7-8 year old consoles, made me laugh.

Did i warn that a lock was imminent?

Yeah. We're there now. Bye!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.