By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your reaction to the Wii U drought?

I'll be buying Donkey Kong, and, nothing until Mario Kart. I recently completed Arkham City, and I have some VC games I still need to check out. As far as already released games, nothing interests me; VG convinced me to stay away from Arkham Origins.

With that said, I have plenty on PS3, especially with Dark Souls II in March

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

"Please Understand, to create games in high definition has taken a toll on developers that NOBODY could have seen coming"

good thing wii u is not my main console

"Glad I still haven't bought the system."

people can buy w101, sonic lost world.
i probably will.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
"Please Understand, to create games in high definition has taken a toll on developers that NOBODY could have seen coming"

To be fair I don't think Iwata ever said "Please understand" during this ND. So that's an improvement I guess.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Soundwave said:

Well to be fair, I don't think Nintendo was lying when they said they don't pay attention to what the competition does. xD;

We'll please understand, wii u isn't selling that we'll so it won't be affecting many people ...

My opinion in two keys: :(

blackgoku09 said:
Ps4 games coming out this month

Strider, Rayman Legends, Thief

March-Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, Infamous: Second Son

April-Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Q1/Q2-Watch Dogs, Elder Scrolls Online, DriveClub, MLB The Show 14, The Golf Club, UFC 2014

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.