By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3+PS4>One+3DS++360+WiiU+PSV+Wii in January (NPD)

MSFT has to do something, because once Japan hits. Those numbers are going to be scary.

Around the Network

It looks like MS edited their misleading article so it says "Xbox Leads" instead of "Xbox One Leads" http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-one-january-npd

Who would have thought that 44 million (X360 + X1) consoles sell more software than 28 million (PS3 + PS4) consoles.  I guess they can keep using this article for the next year.

My 8th gen collection

Microsoft really crapped up their image this gen, with the whole blocking used games and always online fiasco it serves them right ! Did I mention they need some damn exclusives

badgenome said:
Wow. CBOAT's rumored $399 Kinect-free Xbone may be making an appearance sooner rather than later...

Yep, in fact given the lower spec GPU and RAM it should be priced below $399 without Kinect to compete.

My 8th gen collection

badgenome said:
Wow. CBOAT's rumored $399 Kinect-free Xbone may be making an appearance sooner rather than later...

Don't be silly, the whole concept is built around the idea of having Kinect be a part of the system, they can't just flip a switch and remove it.

Besides, CBOAT is always wrong, ALWAYS!

Xbox One is already starting to take the US anyway, i can't wait for the truth to come out.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:

Don't be silly, the whole concept is built around the idea of having Kinect be a part of the system, they can't just flip a switch and remove it.

Xbox One is already starting to take the US anyway, i can't wait for the truth to come out.

Oh. Yeah. $599 Xbone with two Kinects confirmed.

tbone51 said:
pokoko said:
The Vita should be on the winning side! Bias!

this makes me think they didn't include handheld #s

Sony is doing so great that they even have to add their only sales numbers to the competitors side to help them!!

Please allow me to spin a little bit: Microsoft > Sony + Nintendo or a failed Windows 8 license sold > King PS2.

Joke...

Congrats to PS4! But honestly, Playstation might be back, but Sony is still far from back.

Porcupine_I said:
badgenome said:

So you don't believe the figures? or are lower sales better for XBox ?

ModBod said:
Porcupine_I said:
badgenome said:

So you don't believe the figures? or are lower sales better for XBox ?

To be honest i was not entirely serious with that post. Actually you could say it was sarcasm.

I do that a lot. I hardly mean anything i say.

welcome to the site 

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’