By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - the OFFICIAL "Make God of War (PSP) a Million seller" Thread

It probably won't, though.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
playnext3 said:
good iniative,this game should sell millions
I dont think is possible, PSP is the worst software seller so far.

Borkachev said:
I downloaded the demo for this the other day. I honestly couldn't have been more impressed. Phenomenal game. It seems to have lost nothing in the transition from the PS2.

I'm still waiting (and WAITING) for a price drop on GoW2, but this I'll probably have to pick up right away.

It's Platinum in Europe, so it should be priced at 19,99....

MANUELF said:
playnext3 said:
good iniative,this game should sell millions
I dont think is possible, PSP is the worst software seller so far.

I think it is possible, this is one of the titles you all have been waiting for. Gets really good reviews everywhere. I mean Gamespot is the lowest and there it gets a 8,5.

Btw, how do you think that PSP software sells so badly. Cause so many people download games for their bricked PSP. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one to own a PSP that hasn't been bricked. But tbh, all these people should buy this game to compensate a part of all the downloads they have done in the past. If any game deserves to be bought it's this one.

Sorry for doubleposting.

Sadly, I haven't bought the game yet.

Around the Network

lol at people saying it wont reach the million :P Two million is a minimum for lifetime , and Im willing to bet ( common , theres even a bundle coming ) .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

GAH I WANT THIS GAME >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I baught it last thursday, best psp game to date and one of the best handheld games ever, and certainly the most visually impressive one.
Its just as good as the ps2 games, only its a bit shorter but thats understandable.This one also has a very sad storyline, i felt really bad for Kratos, fucking Gods, they got what they deserved in part 2.

I finished the game in 2 days... Maybe because I played it in Normal Mode, it feel more like 6 hours than 8. hmmm. Still, I loved it. Pretty minimal replay value though, they do give you some cool missions, and a harder difficulty, but outside of that, not much at all.

I might sell my copies to a friend.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

The game was good, but not worth the $40. I beat it under 4 hours in normal; it felt long though. Some of the challenges are hard.