By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - the OFFICIAL "Make God of War (PSP) a Million seller" Thread

Ugh. I would appreciate it if you wouldnt make us Sony fans look desperate.

This thread = Fail

AU FOREVER

Around the Network
Bozotheclown said:
Ugh. I would appreciate it if you wouldnt make us Sony fans look desperate.

This thread = Fail

What is that supposed to mean?

^^ please ignore obvious trolling. We must all stay positive in this thread.

How much will GoW be retire for? I would looove to get some awesome pre-order/special edition bonus, Damn Japanese get all the breaks. :(

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

This win WONT sell 1 millon first day. More like 999,999 XD. But work for me.

Man, Sony have to do a bundle for this. I mean, i don't have a Psp, but i would definitive will buy a Psp for this game.

I don't think it will sell 1 million in first month.

and nah, sony will never bundle a M-rated game. Although I would loooove Crisis Core bundle or R&C bundle.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Around the Network

Sony bundles M rated games ... at least in Europe . Even the PS3 got Ressistance , the PS2 got GTA : SA and GOW , so why wouldent CoO get one ?

kingofwale : GoW games are nto that long . I finished GoW 1 in less than 7 hours , while GoW2 in less than 8 hours .... but youl always replay them , dont worry for the value ;)

I do hope that Patapon will break the 10-20k opening week , because then it will have some great legs in the US and Europe :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I downloaded the demo for this the other day. I honestly couldn't have been more impressed. Phenomenal game. It seems to have lost nothing in the transition from the PS2.

I'm still waiting (and WAITING) for a price drop on GoW2, but this I'll probably have to pick up right away.

I don't think this game needs to be 'made' into a million seller. From the review scores and popularity of the series, it is a certain million seller.

this game will pass a million easily, im buying it, so that makes 1 sale lol

I think most of us are buying it, but maybe this game will make million, or maybe not. You never know with PSP's software.

I hope it can make a million in NA alone. ;)

selnor
Episode 2: