By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS:GZ Looks and Performs a lot better on PS4

if you call GZ a demo, this means the graphical differences will be the same in the full game, so... we need to talk about this.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network

Did anyone really expect otherwise?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

veritaz said:
ktay95 said:
veritaz said:
I hope they package the prologue with the main game. I don't feel like paying that much for such a sort amount of game play.

Just buy it for $10 the day Phantom Pain releases and play it first. PP wont be out until like 2016 anyway

That's what I hope will happen. I just have this weird  feeling like the price will stay high until after the game comes out.

I actually think it may come to PS+ at some point before the release of the main game.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
veritaz said:
ktay95 said:
veritaz said:
I hope they package the prologue with the main game. I don't feel like paying that much for such a sort amount of game play.

Just buy it for $10 the day Phantom Pain releases and play it first. PP wont be out until like 2016 anyway

That's what I hope will happen. I just have this weird  feeling like the price will stay high until after the game comes out.

I actually think it may come to PS+ at some point before the release of the main game.

It all depends on what Kojima wants. He could put it on plus to give free advertising and hype for the main game. I would love for that option to happen.

Its a depressing day for gaming when somebody urges people to buy what is an essentially a fully priced RRP 2 hour demo. Utter rubbish. Hope this game flops and is flooded with hate.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Or how about we ignore it and give it the reception it deserves. Paying for a 2 hour demo now?

The topic is about "Looks" & "Performance". Which are both better on PS4. Comment on that If you have anything to say

veritaz said:

Or at least make the digital version cheaper. I will understand if the retail edition is US$ 40 if they release a digital version for US$ 15 or US$ 20, so the retail version would be more like a "collector" game.

once ps4 get into the swing of things the gap will widen, i had originally thought the ps4 specs to be only slightly better but reading about actual technical differences its pretty big and will show more and more

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

People are shitting themselves because OMG $30 for a DEMO OMG OMG!

$30 is cheapo for a glimpse into my favourite game series debuting on next gen hardware. And it won't be 2 hours long. That's just retarded.

I think it's funny that MGSGZ was on the MS stage at e3 and now people like kowenicki are decrying it's value.

foodfather said:
Its a depressing day for gaming when somebody urges people to buy what is an essentially a fully priced RRP 2 hour demo. Utter rubbish. Hope this game flops and is flooded with hate.

Your opinion on what is a "depressing day for gaming" is born from where exactly?

How much is a full price game? How much is a blu ray disk?

Have you played it? Do you know it's 2 hours when playing through it regularly? I bought Zone of the Enders on PS2 ONLY because of the MGS2 demo included.

If that's depressing then you should rather think about the amazingly inventive and talented Indie devs that get SHAT ON by people like you just because it's not AAA blah bla.