By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official - Nintendo Direct February 13 - Focusing on WiiU and 3DS games in Spring

That was a really mundane bit of footage to pick for X, compared to everything else they pulled out for the other games shown.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I blame myself for overhyping the direct... again.

Decent Direct. Would have liked a new Wii U game reveal but they showed everything else I wanted to see so it wasn't a total disappointment by any means.

Seece said:
MDMAlliance said:
Seece said:
So they say Bayonetta is 2014 but no word on X and Smash ...

??? Did you not watch the beginning of the Direct?  They started off with Smash and said it would come out in 2014.

I saw several others say no time frame given, guess they got it wrong!

Well, I watched the North American direct, so maybe it's different for Europe.  

Seece said:
So they say Bayonetta is 2014 but no word on X and Smash ...

They said Smash is 2014 too

OT: Not trying to but I was really disappointed by the X trailer. Bayo 2 looked good though aside from that little kid, didn't like his design.

Around the Network

Little Mac and DKC:TF trailers are holy nuts epic!
Bayonetta 2 and MK8's new trailers were also super great but not "holy nuts epic" great.

Got what I wanted. More info on X and Mario Kart release date. I'm happy but kinda expected a trailer for X and not a long gameplay frameshot.

That was fun. I'm off to bed, can't wait to read all the bithing and moaning in the morning.

Should it really take this long to make a Mario Kart game? If they didn't delay DKC into this year, the start of 2014 would be worse than 2013.

Spent too much time on boring eShop games, barely gave out any release dates, Mario Kart is launching way too late, and who the hell was asking for a sequel to Steel Diver? At least X looked good.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!