By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Beta Feedback / Impressions thread - Update Im in and playing! 11 Minute complete multiplayer vid added!

I'm in!

Around the Network

Yup changing some graphic card settings fixed the glitches.

I change a xbox one code for a pc code, EA sent me the wrong plataform code

I am only two matches in.

I need to leave the house right now, but this game is awesome fun.

Ben your advice has served me better than the training did. I stop moving - I die.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

JoeTheBro said:
I'm in!

On Xbox one or PC?

I'm on XBOX ONE

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
JoeTheBro said:
I'm in!

On Xbox one or PC?

I'm on XBOX ONE

PC

Think I ran into ironman for a few matches.

This game is amazing. This is nothing like COD> totaly different in my eyes. This game is going to be the next COD.

Awesome dude! Thanks for the updates. I almost feel like I'm playing there with you.

Hopefully I get a beta code soon too.

Anyway, keep it coming!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Going to get back into it for a while now.

I find its a struggle to adapt to the Titan's, but once you learn it feels quite natural to jump in and out of them.

Also, if you're team is struggling, its often really useful to leave your Titan on autopilot and use it as cover while you try to pick off enemy pilots on foot!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Me and my friend has been playing TitanFall non-stop and it is pretty awesome.  The Ai isnt a nuisance like i thought they would be and they actually add to the game oddly.  The action is non-stop and the parkour feels great.  

It doesnt feel like any other game ive played either.  If i were to explain it, i would explain it as an arena shooter with call of duty elements.

I rarely use my titans and just put them on AI mode while i run around as a pilot.  Overall it is a hard game to explain at this moment for me but it is great. Im curious to see the full game so i can see more weapons than what we have in the beta.

Not the prettiest game in the world but it is also one of the most fun games ive played in a very long time.  By the way im playing on Xbox One.