By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Beta Feedback / Impressions thread - Update Im in and playing! 11 Minute complete multiplayer vid added!

I'd love to give my impressions of the beta but unfortunately the PC servers have been down for at least an hour.

Around the Network

I restarted my computer and Origin started auto updating. Hopefully this fixes some of my issues.

Raven722 said:
I'd love to give my impressions of the beta but unfortunately the PC servers have been down for at least an hour.

So it's not just me? That's good lol.

Also here's a video of my first playthrough. I didn't get a single kill for obvious reasons.

Ryuu96 said:
JoeTheBro said:
I restarted my computer and Origin started auto updating. Hopefully this fixes some of my issues.

I think PC and XB1 servers are down but they are talking about extending beta because of it

See my post right after yours. Connecting to the server isn't my biggest problem lol.

JoeTheBro said:
Raven722 said:

So it's not just me? That's good lol.

Also here's a video of my first playthrough. I didn't get a single kill for obvious reasons.

Holy fuck. That's terrible. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Ryuu96 said:

I think PC and XB1 servers are down but they are talking about extending beta because of it

See my post right after yours. Connecting to the server isn't my biggest problem lol.

omg lol wtf is that xD It reminds me of when I was playing Obvlivion and the arrow quiver got stuck, streched out shaking everywhere and smacked into my character lol, have you tweeted Respawn or anybody about it? see what they say

You tried reinstalling it?

I don't have a twitter. Feel free to tweet a link of that video to them though.

Also until the servers are back online I can't troubleshoot it. I'll definitely try reinstalling it.

Ryuu96 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Ryuu96 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Ryuu96 said:

omg lol wtf is that xD It reminds me of when I was playing Obvlivion and the arrow quiver got stuck, streched out shaking everywhere and smacked into my character lol, have you tweeted Respawn or anybody about it? see what they say

You tried reinstalling it?

I don't have a twitter. Feel free to tweet a link of that video to them though.

Also until the servers are back online I can't troubleshoot it. I'll definitely try reinstalling it.

http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4302

Try looking at this thread, somebody posted a pic with the same issue it looks like you have (they all have a Geforce GTX laptop cards)  whats yours?

Ok...a few people have the issue then xD Majority of people in the thread look like they have same issue as you, some of them stopped when they disabled antialiasing in game options

Yeah that looks like the issue.

I messed with quality settings though and that didn't make a difference.

Ryuu96 said:

Sucks...Try the other suggestions in that thread like updating driver

Also theirs some in this thread http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4157 - I think if I tweeted Respawn your issue they would just send me to this thread so theres not much point in tweeting them Lol =P, allot of people have the issue so Respawn should be working on fixing it soon

• For all those trying to play from a laptop. Make sure that you're using the dedicated graphics card. I had the same issue as you guys trying to play the game on a second screen. However my second screen only utilized the integrated so I had to switch my main display to my laptop and change the 3d settings for Titanfall to use my Nvidia 765M.
  • I found the error for all nVidia Notebook-Users. The standard is that the game runs with the internal GPU! Make a right click on the desktop icon and select your nVidia GPU and it works fine. (:
  • For those with missing models problem(guns and enemies not showing) got to nvidia control panel and set nvidia high performance card as your default card then restart your pc. I had the same problem and i found out that titanfall was running with the integrated intel card instead of my nvidia
Idk if any of these are any use to you lol, I will tweet Respawn for you anyway and see if I get a reply but ^ them threads are pretty much all I can find for you, sorry if none help Lol

I've messed with all those settings. Now it's just a waiting game for the servers to come back. Thanks for the help!

Of course the servers are down. Welcome to the Orthian future everybody.

servers seem to be coming back guys.