By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should WB be sued?

I hope this becomes the new norm. Games should release as they are, i.e a finished product like this one.
Good to see that WB Montreal has some sense in them.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

Lol, can't sue them.

Im glad I didnt dive into this one.

But where would I get my next Batman fix? I need it, baby! *slaps forearm*

I don't know what people are running into. I'm sure the glitches exist but I didn't encounter anything too bad. I got stuck behind a container I was trying to blow up and one of the radio towers didn't unlock until I went inside of a building and came back out. That's it. I can't support any actions against the Batman franchise.

Cj2i3 said:
Lol, can't sue them.

Individually no, but there is something called a class action lawsuit, of which wb would lose.

Around the Network

yea a good analogy to put to their management would be if they bought a smartphone and it had 1 dead pixel on the screen then the manufacturer said no sorry we not going to fix that because were working on our next model. I bet they would tell them to shove it and give them there money back of fix it

See i mentioned elsewhere that publisher stupidity was endemic and not just in Nintendo-specific cases?

That they pull shit like this on Nintendo platforms more often does not detract from the fact that shit like this gets pulled at a pretty high incidence even towards "favored" userbases, or just all users in general.

Video game publishers are dumb. Fact.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

But hey, at least we're getting nickle and dimed some more with new DLC >_<
That is just an epic middle finger.

I've said it before, but I think that WB is easily becoming one of my least favorite developers.

Their ports are shoddy. If you take compare the 360 version of Arkham Origins to both the PS3 and Wii U versions, it's laughable how bad it is. The 360 version has the bugs the other versions have, but the PS3 and Wii U versions have framerate issues.

Vita gets screwed by them. Every game that is also on the 3DS, the Vita version is a higher resolution version of the 3DS game.

Arkham City purchased new includes a voucher for several hours of single player content. This is much worse than an online pass because the content should be included on disc, not locked behind some paywall for those who didn't purchase it new. Arkham City Game of the Year Edition which has the content on disc is a joke.

Injustice Gods Among Us, and while I've only heard this, the season pass includes three costumes and four characters, but doesn't include any of the other DLC costumes or any of the color variations.

They're just a greedy publisher who doesn't belong in the video game business in my opinion.

the_dengle said:

So this is where the industry draws the line? Not at releasing a buggy as all hell game in the first place, not at saying you're going to fix it or letting people assume it will be fixed (and then not fixing it after all), no, you have to release a buggy game, not fix it, and admit that you're not going to fix it. That's where we draw the line. Good to know.

Well, that's where we draw the line at the moment. Check back in three years, when it will have moved again...