By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should WB be sued?

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/90996/wb-montreal-has-no-current-plans-to-fix-batman-arkham-origins-bugs/

I think they should. What they did was plain fucking disgusting and they even said it to our faces, no insult spared.

This is EA level bullshit. I honestly never expected this for WB. And this will probably end up hurting Rocksteady even though have nothing to do with this game.

I was even hearing things like they didn't improve on anything form Arkham City. Glad I didn't get this game and even if I do one day i'm pirating it.

Around the Network

Wanna be a bit more specific, what did they do?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

Maybe the annoucement that they had no plans to fix the glitches in Arkham Origins?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

zorg1000 said:

Get out of the forums for a minute and read the news.

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/90996/wb-montreal-has-no-current-plans-to-fix-batman-arkham-origins-bugs/

If this is actually true I do hope people give WB the middle finger and don't buy the next Arkham game, if there even is ever another one. I don't think EA would say something this bad. EA only makes money from selling video games. To WB video games are a sideshow.

OT, what are you gonna do, sue 'em for $60? Get outta here!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

How bad are the glitches and bugs in the game?

Around the Network
binary solo said:
zorg1000 said:

If this is actually true I do hope people give WB the middle finger and don't buy the next Arkham game, if there even is ever another one. I don't think EA would say something this bad. EA only makes money from selling video games. To WB video games are a sideshow.

Forgot the link lol

Maybe the investors could use them like they did with EA. But the main idea of the thread is if they deserved to be sued which I think they do.

JoeTheBro said:

One of my mates had to restart the whole game because the glitch had him stuck in an area that autosaved so... yeah -_-

ktay95 said:
JoeTheBro said:

One of my mates had to restart the whole game because the glitch had him stuck in an area that autosaved so... yeah -_-

Ouch. That happened with me in Ghosts. At least in that game I could just restart the level.

Sue them all!

At least EA said that they are going to fix the bugs and crashes Battlefield 4 has. I really don't know what the heck is WB's problem. I will gladly pirate every game WB releases in the future. :)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

binary solo said:
zorg1000 said:

That does suck, I just beat Asylum a couple weeks ago and that game was amazing, I plan on getting City soon but now im pretty hesitant on getting Origins. Hopefully they change there mind and fix it, if not ill just get it used whens its under $20.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.