By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Average Review Rating 100%

SDF could screw things up and give it a 2/10. Sponsered by Sony of course.

Around the Network
Imthelegend said:

LOL, do you know what SDF is?

Imthelegend said:

SDF doesnt count in the average score

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Of course i know SDF is a joke site and the numbers don't get counted but it was pretty funny imo

Man, watching the IGN video of Sonic Vs Metaknight....these guys suck...hard. It's sad that they will be the one's reviewing it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Brawl will have the best average ever

As awesome as brawl is, I seriously doubt it will make the top ten. A game as quirky and unique as brawl is going to get some middling reviews. ALOT of reviewers are going to miss Smash's deep metagame amongst the hardcore and label it a shallow fighter. It will by a number be considered a frenetic party game devoid of any real depth, or skill. Points will be docked for a lack of voice chat, communication, and general lack of depth in it's online system by some reviewers. Others will choose to nitpick and say that the SubSpace Emissary isn't that great of a platformer, or that various modes have some kind of flaw.

To get into the top ten you gotta have really consistently high scores. And a game beyond classification, like brawl, will undoubtedly get some 8.somethings in the mix by reviewers that don't know how to judge it, or dock alot of points for minor gripes. I'll be surprised if it's in the top 10, and floored if it gets in the top 5.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Yeah I remember lots of reviewers hating Ness both in the N64 and GC games cause they thought he had no up B recovery move cause they never spent enough time playing to find out you hit Ness with the bolt, when you miss big things like that you're going to give the game a lower score cause you think some things are broken instead of realizing it's just deeper then what they found.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

brute said:
Imthelegend said:

SDF doesnt count in the average score

I think Imthelegend might have been joking.  

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

What site will give Brawl an 8.5 to gain some hits? I'm not sure who will do it this time around..