By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website Issue list 2014

NSFW also doesn't show up on the front page.

We should have the option to disable them from being on the front page if we want or not.

Like if you were at work, you would disable them from showing up on the front page to save yiurself fro embarrassment because some guy came up behind you and read the title.

I believe it was my last NSFW thread that did this because it was the last main NSFW thread that showed up on the front page

Around the Network

bonk

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
bonk

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I approve of this thread, we need an app version to, of just the sales thats it.

Can't believe I forgot one of the biggest issues that could really be helpful:

An automatic quote tree cut. As in, if a user tries to quote someone with more than one reply, it automatically trims it down to just the user's post that the poster wants to quote.

This could single-handedly solve the quote tree issues that makes following certain threads such a hassle.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Can't believe I forgot one of the biggest issues that could really be helpful:

An automatic quote tree cut. As in, if a user tries to quote someone with more than one reply, it automatically trims it down to just the user's post that the poster wants to quote.

This could single-handedly solve the quote tree issues that makes following certain threads such a hassle.

Is that technically possible? if it is I'll add it

kirby007 said:

Is that technically possible? if it is I'll add it

GAF (I didn't want to be that guy! ) implements it, so it can be done.

^ added it in the OP

Whenever I enter a thread, it takes me to the bottom of the page, so I have to scroll up to read the op.

GameSpot also has an automatic quote tree cut. The max used to be five quote trees, but then they cut to one I think. Speaking of quote trees, I would like a multi-quote feature.

Mirson said:

Whenever I enter a thread, it takes me to the bottom of the page, so I have to scroll up to read the op.

GameSpot also has an automatic quote tree cut. The max used to be five quote trees, but then they cut to one I think. Speaking of quote trees, I would like a multi-quote feature.

It should leave you at the top unless you've been in the thread before and read up to a certain post, and then it should take you to the first unread post. That was implemented by TalonMan a while ago.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective