By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order 1886 will run at 1080p@30fps

Tagged games:

Doesn't matter to me that much, as long as the game is smooth its good for me. I have my PC if I want 1080p/60fps every game. This game is going to be fantastic.

Around the Network

Well some people will either not be happy or will say "graphics dont matter"

vivster said:
Calling it now. The Order panned by critics for being too short and linear.

Well in the case of game length, who knows. Based on what the developers stated they drew inspiration from in terms of game progression, I doubt linear will be a complaint.

OT: Cool with me. This isn't the type of game that needs 60fps.

4 ≈ One

Was anyone expecting different?

JoeTheBro said:
Was anyone expecting different?

I wasnt.  This was well expected.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

30 FPS is fine as long as its locked at 30 and doesn't go below it. Then use all the extra resources to make a better looking game.

Of course who knows what the game is right now, it seems interesting, though I would have preferred a real 19th century game.. but it seems game creators always have to spin history on it's head. That's not to say i have any hate for the game, will definitely be looking at day 1, just a shame such colourful history needs to be re-written.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I don't think anyone who's looking forward to this game will have a problem with this. 30fps is to expected, no secret sauce theories here.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

This game also has no multiplayer and yet some are comparing it with Gears which is far from it. Gears is GEARS because of the multiplayer and not story. Sony studios only know how to produce single players and totally suck at multiplayer.

X1Gates said:
This game also has no multiplayer and yet some are comparing it with Gears which is far from it. Gears is GEARS because of the multiplayer and not story. Sony studios only know how to produce single players and totally suck at multiplayer.

No multiplayer? It was inFAMOUS.

As long as it's locked at 30fps then I'll live with it.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!