By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order 1886 will run at 1080p@30fps

Tagged games:

trixiemafia86 said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Because "the other side" always talk about power and how much powerful it is over the competition. 

So 1080p @ 30fps is kinda weak from a machine that is "So much more powerful" 

It should do 1080p @ 60fps with no problem. 

Even if a GTX Titan Black edition was in the PS4. The developer would rather chose graphics at 4K (lol) over 60 fps. This is not a multiplayer focused/racing/fighting game.

I expect games on ps4 to be 1080p @ 60fps because of the "powah" 

If not then it clearly isn't that powerful over the competition as most seem to claim. 

Around the Network
KBG29 said:
X1Gates said:
ethomaz said:

X1Gates said:

We are talking about this game which is some how being compared to Gears. This game is nothing like gears apart from being a TPS no other similarities. These guys couldn't even develop a multiplayer for this game and everyone is shouting they are the next naughtdog. Sony needs a good multiplayer development team and not a naughty dog, so far all their games are story driven, getting repetitive and frankly boring.

Was it confirmed the lack of MP?

They don't have to confirm it we all know there is no competitive multiplayer, this is sony we are talking about a company that cannot develop a good multiplayer game. Nearly all their games are story driven, this was the game that looked so promising and with competitive multiplayer it could have been different. But now it looks like just another naughty dog clone, stoy driven and it's getting tyring.

ps there was a interview with the owner not so long ago stating they were "open" to a multiplayer but focused on single player, make of it wha you want.

I guess I will never understand what people are looking for in multiplayer. Sony put in a massive effort on PS3 and had some great multiplayer games, but no one wanted them. Warhawk, and MAG were the best multiplayer games of last gen in my opinion, but they never got any love, because people just went back to the same boring COD/BF.

OT: I always expected the single player portions of WWS games to run at 1080p/30fps. Sony always trys to push the boundries, and I think even with an i7/Titan in PS4 the results would have been the same. As long as they continue the KZSF aproach and aim for locked 60fps in multiplayer, I have no issues.

Actually warhawk was my favourite multiplayer of all time (not so much starhawk). MAG i played the betta I think and did not purchase the game because it did not appeal to me. I pray that there is a remake of warhawk on ps4, apparently the developer has hinted

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps4-news/942.html

DeadBigfoot21 said:
trixiemafia86 said:

Even if a GTX Titan Black edition was in the PS4. The developer would rather chose graphics at 4K (lol) over 60 fps. This is not a multiplayer focused/racing/fighting game.

I expect games on ps4 to be 1080p @ 60fps because of the "powah" 

If not then it clearly isn't that powerful over the competition as most seem to claim. 

Why would the PS4 need to achieve 1080p/60fps to prove it's more powerful than the competition, when said competition has a hard time even reaching 1080p?

Possible slowdown or jaggies should never impact the purchase of a great game.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

whatever. I've enjoyed plenty of games at 30fps. I love full HD

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Priority for 8th gen improvements over 7th gen: innovations in gameplay > physics and AI > textures, character and environment detail > load times > 1080p > any other stuff that should be improved > 60fps.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

DD_Bwest said:
Gaf is also saying "liquid" is probably a bad translation and is probably meant to be "fluid" 30fps lol

SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!

X1Gates said:
drkohler said:

You should try just a little harder for the achievment: "Banned after only three posts"

Banned for what? As a person who owns a ps3/ps4, who bought the ps3 when it was priced at £425 with only resistance on offer, I can't express my views? That I am oversaturated on story driven games. Oh apparently as soon as you speak of sony's short comings, their lack of willingness to money hat games etc you suddenly become a "troll". Whatever dude, go do one.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you buy a PS4? You certainly don't sound like you're enjoying it.

JoeTheBro said:
X1Gates said:
drkohler said:

You should try just a little harder for the achievment: "Banned after only three posts"

Banned for what? As a person who owns a ps3/ps4, who bought the ps3 when it was priced at £425 with only resistance on offer, I can't express my views? That I am oversaturated on story driven games. Oh apparently as soon as you speak of sony's short comings, their lack of willingness to money hat games etc you suddenly become a "troll". Whatever dude, go do one.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you buy a PS4? You certainly don't sound like you're enjoying it.

Maybe because i thought I was a sony fanboy? To be honest I always end up with both systems, bought the ps4 cause it was cheaper and thought i'll get the x1 when the price drops. Maybe that's what you need to do the get best of two worlds, get a xbox for multiplayer games and ps for story driven games. But yeah lesson learned, wait for a year or so before purchasing a next-gen system will remember this next time round.