Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Picked up Endless Ocean, tell me what to expect

ClaudeLv250 said:
non-game!111 i don't play no non-games!!11

What he said lol.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

How can you not play a new game for more than 2 weeks?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

It's a great underwater exploring game and in some ways reminded me of Ecco on Dreamcast and in other ways reminded me of Animal crossing but overall just a nice simple relaxation game about exploring at your  leisure .

The reason I bought Endless Ocean was due to marine biology, and Hayley Westenra who sings the album.

Naraku_Diabolos said:

The reason I bought Endless Ocean was due to marine biology, and Hayley Westenra who sings the album.

Did she come WITH the game???

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Expect and endless ocean... Don't forget the Red Sauce! I really can't get over your freshest gif...

gebx said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:

Sadly, no, but I wish so. It's too bad I'm not able to see her in concert with Celtic Woman, but my friend did. You can purchase her DVD at any bookstore (concert; one is her own and with Celtic Woman).

Mummelmann said:
Expect and endless ocean... Don't forget the Red Sauce! I really can't get over your freshest gif...

ROTFL ... that n00b had it coming. I know I got drilled when I first arrived. Thanks a million for your nice words. From the pope - oh yeah, that rocks!!!!!

gebx said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:

She delivered my copy after I ordered it from Wal-Mart. I have her two-way, I'll PM you ... 

madskillz said:
gebx said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:

She delivered my copy after I ordered it from Wal-Mart. I have her two-way, I'll PM you ... 

LOL!! I wish I would seriously tap that. I'm gonna try and give the one Celtic Woman singer a picture I drew of Hayley if I get the chance to talk to her after the concert. I'll have to try and post a drawing I'm going to do of the one I could meet at the conert on another singer's chat forum I'm on.