By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Picked up Endless Ocean, tell me what to expect

I got it a few weeks ago, but I didn't have time to play it yet. Any thoughts? Has anyone played it?

Around the Network

It's different, but it has a charm about it, I for one loved it.

Didn't buy it, looked to boring.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

non-game!111 i don't play no non-games!!11

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

It's lovely.

It is one of the slowest paced games ever... but it works with it.

Also if you are a collectawhore like me you will spend way too much time on it.

Around the Network

a 20 minute install time.. *badoom tish*

It's like an interactive screen saver + aquarium, its relaxing and fun. Just not really a game. But if you know that going in I think you'll like it.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Morgyn said:

ROTFL ... I am having second thoughts, now ...

I should be getting a mandatory vacation soon - after I finish some reviews, I look forward to playing it. Thanks for the comments, eurbody ... 

madskillz said:
Morgyn said:

ROTFL ... I am having second thoughts, now ...

I should be getting a mandatory vacation soon - after I finish some reviews, I look forward to playing it. Thanks for the comments, eurbody ...

hey, what do you say against the 20 minutes install time???? This will cut 4 seconds off of all the door openening cutscenes when you go from one diving area to the next!!! Haha, I will be taking a shower and then laughing at you guys having to see all the doors opening reeeeal slow. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

On a more serious note:

1. It is a game.
2. It is quite charming and relaxing.
3. It is not for everyone, but people with off tastes will like it.
4. It is a game for god sake.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.