Halo 5 4 2.84%

Titanfall 1 0.71%

Something we haven't heard of yet 44 31.21%

Other 21 14.89%

Total:139
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Tagging

Tagging your own thread?

And i really dont know.  Last year was prob Pokemon XY, Killer Instinct, The last of Us, and Tomb Raider.

If i had to guess for this year, prob between TitanFall, Quantum Break, halo, and destiny. Maybe even X ,  Persona 5 The Division, and Smash Bros

Next year prob between uncharted, Metal Gear solid,  and Halo depending on if it is halo 5 or if that is this year.

But there is always those games that surprises me, for example Minecraft, Killer Instinct, and persona 4.  

When it comes down to it i like so many different games it is hard to say what will be the game of the gen for me.  Last gen was Gears but who knows about this time around.  You never know what new ip will be announced.  Sorry if it isnt the answer youre looking for.  A lot to be excited for 

Around the Network

Ready at Dawn's second or third PS4 game. I think The Order: 1886 will be great, but their second or third game will be their breaktrough.

Something new and fresh.

Though.. there are a couple of games that will most likely make it to my A list; Half Life 3, The Last of Us 2.

Something we haven't heard of yet, if not then I'd be pretty damn disappointed in the genenration.

JayWood2010 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Tagging

Tagging your own thread?

And i really dont know.  Last year was prob Pokemon XY, Killer Instinct, The last of Us, and Tomb Raider.

If i had to guess for this year, prob between TitanFall, Quantum Break, halo, and destiny. Maybe even X ,  Persona 5 The Division, and Smash Bros

Next year prob between uncharted and Halo depending on if it is halo 5 or if that is this year.

But there is always those games that surprises me, for example Minecraft, Killer Instinct, and persona 4.  

When it comes down to it i like so many different games it is hard to say what will be the game of the gen for me.  Last gen was Gears but who knows about this time around.  You never know what new ip will be announced.  Sorry if it isnt the answer youre looking for.  A lot to be excited for 

No, that's a great answer! You never know what greatness has yet to be announced.

Around the Network

No Smash Brothers on that poll? Eh, well I feel like it will either be that or Zelda...

Mmm... Zelda U, or perhaps Ken Levine's next project.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

I was sitting at work yesterday and thinking about "games of the generation," past, present, and future. So I got to thinking about what my "game of the generation" might be five years from now when the 8th gen has run its course.

So, put on your thinking caps or get in your TARDIS, and look into the future. Come 2018, what will your game of the 8th generation be?

The Last of Us 2 =)

Wow imho Monolithsofts X>>>>>Wii U Zelda by farrr. I see Zelda U as not capable to do anything we haven't seen before, sorry just add in a larger world with better graphics. You know the story will be boring, gameplay will be predictable but fresher, soundtrack will be good etc. If they do put it out it should be very good, but groundbreaking I think not.

Depending on how EPIC The Evil Within turns out on the PS4, that could be a very surprising title. Then again it has a lot of ground to cover imho. 

Uncharted4/TLoU 2 on PS4 could very well be a new standard.

Lets not forget Rockstar games on the PS4. They could have a new sleeper IP in development. Lets not forget Arkane Studios either. SqureEnix obviously will have more than just FFXV in development so look out there.

Titanfall looks great, but GOTG? Well the gameplay is a huge push in the right direction the jumping looks seriously intuitive alone but so did Quake 4 and that didn't make a dent. In fact TFall2 or the sequel imho will have a better game design quality especially when it's on the PS4 . With 1080p and then the small complaints however small adjusted, and adressed and reanalyzed and enhanced with Tfall2. Maybe a larger MP than XB1 can allow could make TF2 that much better than TF1...Just my opinions.

What tells you it's future ?

SMT4 =3