By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Haha Wiigirl76 zo oud ^^ J/K. I am 20 ^^.

Around the Network
WiiGirl76 said:
30, waaah.. weeeh... boohooo.. no serious I am 30

I kinda guessed that one from the 76 in your username ;) (I am clever!)

and yes there does seem to be a large proportion of the 18-24 year old male demographic in here... what a strange coincidence... ;)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

RolStoppable said:
omgwtfbbq said:

don't lie nintendo kiddies! =D

I'm 22

EDIT: Rol I thought I was the oldest Kim Possible fan. Good to see I've been outdone =D

I thought I was the only Kim Possible fan on this forum. Good to see someone else here likes the show.

Of course not, it's a classic (althouh the DS games are kinda crappy)! I have quite a few frends around my age who like the show, it's just rare that people will admit it. I have the Kimmunicator beep as my message tone, but most people either don't get it or pretend not to ;)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

This is one of my last days as 30-years-old man.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I seem to be the youngest I'm 12 on May 15.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

Ha, but I'm the oldest. 42. In case you are horrified at the prospect of attaining that age, I promise you it is better than the alternative (i.e. not attaining that age.)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

gentian said:
Ha, but I'm the oldest. 42. In case you are horrified at the prospect of attaining that age, I promise you it is better than the alternative (i.e. not attaining that age.)

LMAO Indeed. Much better option.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

WiiGirl76 said:
30, waaah.. weeeh... boohooo.. no serious I am 30

heh.  I'm also a '76 born (30) -  but everyone who knows me says I don't act it 

I´m 23

was born in 1984 in the same hospital Heidi Klum was born in only 11 years later, (it´s called the pretty people factory)