By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGSV : Ground Zeroes ONLY 2 HOURS Long!!

good to know, now I know wont buy it then :D

Around the Network

Meh, I'm just going to watch a Let's play of this game if it's really only a few hours long

_crazy_man_ said:
lt_dan_27 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Rarely do I complain about pricing but 40 for this seems pretty steep

I thought it was 30. Either way though, this isn't a day one purchase now unless there's a ton of other content with it. I'd pay $20 max, and that's just because I love MGS. 

$30 Digital

$40 Phyiscal

If you get it on current gen, it's $20 digital, $30 physical.

It's certainly short, but quite honestly I have no problem with it being that way due to the discount. Metal Gear Rising, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and Pikmin 3 were all roughly 8 hour games that released this year for $60. If the side missions contribute two or so hours of gameplay, that'd make it 4 hours of gameplay for $20-$30, which isn't bad by any means.

outlawauron said:
So, were people this mad when they paid $50 for MadWorld? It was less than 3 hours of content in total.

There was some but nothing of this magnitude.

Remember when people were flipping shit when SM3DW's main game was only 8 hours?

That lasted for weeks.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Well, no good game is long enough and no bad game is short enough. I trust Kojima, he can do a game that I can play dozens of times, like in the old days.
Remember playing 8, 9 times of Resident Evil, 7 times of Silent Hill? 4 times of MGS and 5 times MGS3?
The amazing games never really end, and the crappy ones should not even star, a 5 minutes Call of Duty would be enough for me.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I can wait.

4 ≈ One

They had four hours to play around with the main storyline, but it doesnt mean the storyline is four hours.

Don't worry we will get 40 hours of cut scenes.

xKakashi209x said:
Don't worry we will get 40 hours of cut scenes.

It includes cut scene time :P

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey