By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGSV : Ground Zeroes ONLY 2 HOURS Long!!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/02/04/march-cover-revealed-2014-3151321.aspx

"We had four hours of exclusive hands-on time with Ground Zeroes, which we used to play through the main mission and experiment with extra modes."

Not surprised by the length as it's only a "extended demo" really!!

EDIT:

http://kotaku.com/metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-is-short-really-short-1516004297

Apparently it's even shorter :(

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Rarely do I complain about pricing but 40 for this seems pretty steep

BenVTrigger said:
Rarely do I complain about pricing but 40 for this seems pretty steep

The PS4 version is ridiculously prices on Amazon UK right now. It better come down as I really want to experience it in nex gen!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Are you sure? It sounds like they played it for 4 hours not that it actually is 4 hours

So what is the phantom pain then?

Around the Network

That isn't necessarily what it means.

Mystro-Sama said:

This has been cleared up. GZ is just appetizer, similar to the Tanker demo for MGS2.PP is thereal gamewhich Kojima hasalready stated to be 100 hours if played fullest    

Xxain said:
Mystro-Sama said:

This has been cleared up. GZ is just appetizer, similar to the Tanker demo for MGS2.PP is thereal gamewhich Kojima hasalready stated to be 100 hours if played fullest    

I guess i'll wait for that then.

So... $10/hour? Jesus... I guess I will be playing in for free this time around lolll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Xxain said:

Are you sure? It sounds like they played it for 4 hours not that it actually is 4 hours

That is exactly what I understood from the article.. Has OP been misled ?