By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Insider Thuway: The Power Gap Between X1/PS4" will increase with The Order:1886

Does anyone remember the first time they saw that gameplay footage of Uncharted 2 at E3?

I hope it will feel like that again

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

It's not gonna leak :( but i am sure we will hear what the participant's think, well I hope so.

next gen started with killzone and ryse

Please, do not be like Gears of War. I was hoping for something waaaaay deeper

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Porcupine_I said:
Does anyone remember the first time they saw that gameplay footage of Uncharted 2 at E3?

I remember playing silent Hill on my playstation for the first time when I was 18 years old , it felt like a movie to me, so real...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
Porcupine_I said:

I remember playing silent Hill on my playstation for the first time when I was 18 years old , it felt like a movie to me, so real...

I remember playing that for the first time too at that same age, totally felt like a horror movie, and the first video game to scare the shiz out of me!  Truly terrifying game.

I got hyped the moment I saw the teaser at E3 2013. Which is weird, since it showed us absolutely nothing of the game. But I loved the setting/atmosphere/ambientation.

Have high hopes for this one and Secon Son. Seems like a good beginning for the generation.

Someone better sneak a camera in.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Way to early to judge this game, but I do love new IPs.

oh man am i ever stoked! surely they must have seen the footage by now!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz