By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Insider Thuway: The Power Gap Between X1/PS4" will increase with The Order:1886

Update 1:

Sony Insider Thuway: 60 FPS Argument-"Showed The Power Gap Between X1/PS4"- More On The Order:1886

With the hype surround The Order: 1886, Sony Insider 'Thuway' tackles comments revolving The Order's FPS

The hype surrounding The Order: 1886 is starting to pick up steam on Facebook, Twitter, various gaming message boards and sites. With hidden secret footage shown to a small party and a few low resolution pictures popping up here and there, gamers are anxiously waiting for any bit of news in relations to this game. Sony insider Ashan Rasheed aka 'Thuway' made a few interesting comments today here when a few choice words were tossed about The Order: 1886 FPS after it was stated that it will run at 30fps.Here was one comment

"where was all the poor comments on the order 1886 black lines to lower res and only 30fps comment"

and

"didn't they say that's why tomb raider was 30fps for the cinematic feel lol seems OK when it Sony what I'm saying"

Thuway said this in response

"Cut the crap. The only reason 60 FPS was made into an argument was it showed the power gap between X1 and PS4." In relations to Tomb Raider and The Order: 1886, he stated this" "You also haven't seen the Order. Tomb Raider is a last Gen port."

What do you guys feel about the power gap between Xbox One and PS4 in relations to FPS? Very interesting comments that Thuway defended about The Order:1886

Source: http://goingsony.com/stories/3134-sony-insider-thuway-60-fps-argument-showed-the-power-gap-betw

Original:

Source: http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/02/04/thuway-the-order-1886-welcomes-you-into-next-gen

Around the Network

tagging, so please show leaked footage.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I've been looking forward to some actual gameplay footage of this game, hopefully this will deliver

I release window would be nice too

If someone makes a thread about a video of the footage calling it "leaked" I quit VGC.

40 minutes gameplay... the video is under NDA... so if it out then it will be leak.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
40 minutes gameplay... the video is under NDA... so if it out then it will be leak.

40 minutes. nice, lets hope for hq leaks.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

i've been intrigued about this game, but have been waiting to see some gameplay, hopefully they deliver

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Won't get hyped until I see the footage.

We'll have to wait 2 weeks for the gameplay trailer to see that, dont expect leak from such event

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I'm sure if were lucky we will see snippets of it. But I highly doubt it will leak out.