By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Insider Thuway: The Power Gap Between X1/PS4" will increase with The Order:1886

pezus said:
globalisateur said:
Aerys said:
globalisateur said:
J_Allard said:
Hope it looks good. I am a little disappointed to read in places that it's just a Sony version of Gears though.

Graphically so far it's been kind of meh. The textures in the environments have been nothing at all impressive, but the special effects have been amazing.

I agree with you. Seriously. The game will probably be great in itself because RAD never did a bad game (gameplay, fun, good metacritic) and that's what is the most important eventually.

But graphically the blurry screenshots released so far have been disappointing, I mean it looks OK but I am afraid some people will still find Ryse more next gen that the Order 1886 and IMO they will be right I am afraid . Too blurry, too cartoonish (like KZSF) and not enough sharp with ultra high resolution textures which is for me the best (easier to see) next gen "wow" effect.

But I still hope to be wrong about it.

You need to check your eyes guys, it's an emergency ! This is by far the most next gen game we saw ! But of course, if you take the worst quality screenshot...

But if you take the best screenshot :

it's just beyond of everything we saw before, and thinking these screenshots are from old build ( october ) , stunning !

I have already seen those very compressed high resolution pics.

I stand by what I said. It's not a realistic game like Ryse with ultra sharp textures & assets but is more "cinematic" "foggy" "blurry".

Artistically It reminds me some comics exactly like Killzone. You can't mistake Killzone for a picture someone would have taken in the future. Here it's the same, you can't mistake those images as a real picture.

You could definitely mistake some Ryse screenshots with a real picture.

Gameplay? Not really

The textures are nothing to write home about...

I would like to know the woman who gave birth to those guys. They all kinda look identical.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I know everyone has their own opinions and there is nothing wrong with that. But to say that this game does not look impressive is well...I am sorry silly. I know there have only been screen shots but they look AMAZING. And why compare the game to Ryse and talk about either being "realistic" some of you make me chuckle lol. Neither is really "realistic" but whatever makes you happy I guess.

Me personally while I am hype for this game, I am holding back until I see some actual game play. And lastly outside of being a TPS with cover....this game looks nothing like gears...anyway I hope this tuns out to be a great game!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

pezus said:
globalisateur said:
Aerys said:
globalisateur said:
J_Allard said:
Hope it looks good. I am a little disappointed to read in places that it's just a Sony version of Gears though.

Graphically so far it's been kind of meh. The textures in the environments have been nothing at all impressive, but the special effects have been amazing.

I agree with you. Seriously. The game will probably be great in itself because RAD never did a bad game (gameplay, fun, good metacritic) and that's what is the most important eventually.

But graphically the blurry screenshots released so far have been disappointing, I mean it looks OK but I am afraid some people will still find Ryse more next gen that the Order 1886 and IMO they will be right I am afraid . Too blurry, too cartoonish (like KZSF) and not enough sharp with ultra high resolution textures which is for me the best (easier to see) next gen "wow" effect.

But I still hope to be wrong about it.

You need to check your eyes guys, it's an emergency ! This is by far the most next gen game we saw ! But of course, if you take the worst quality screenshot...

But if you take the best screenshot :

it's just beyond of everything we saw before, and thinking these screenshots are from old build ( october ) , stunning !

I have already seen those very compressed high resolution pics.

I stand by what I said. It's not a realistic game like Ryse with ultra sharp textures & assets but is more "cinematic" "foggy" "blurry".

Artistically It reminds me some comics exactly like Killzone. You can't mistake Killzone for a picture someone would have taken in the future. Here it's the same, you can't mistake those images as a real picture.

You could definitely mistake some Ryse screenshots with a real picture.

Gameplay? Not really

The textures are nothing to write home about...

I beg to differ

I hope we get to see it really soon. Also hoping for a release window announcement.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Aerys said:

Yes, Ryse is much more foggy/blurry ( low draw distance and little corridor), cinematic ( 70% qte) , with no physic, Ryse models reach The Order models( complex clothes and skin textures + characters with  hair and beards and mustaches  ) level only in pure cinematics and The Order seems to have more realistic lighting, so i dont see how you can possibly compare it to the Order in realistic term

Come on man

Around the Network
mammyyammy said:
Aerys said:

Yes, Ryse is much more foggy/blurry ( low draw distance and little corridor), cinematic ( 70% qte) , with no physic, Ryse models reach The Order models( complex clothes and skin textures + characters with  hair and beards and mustaches  ) level only in pure cinematics and The Order seems to have more realistic lighting, so i dont see how you can possibly compare it to the Order in realistic term

Come on man

wow you made an account just to post here? lol

Keen to see this, Please don't let me down.

deskpro2k3 said:
mammyyammy said:
Aerys said:

Come on man

That is the idea of these forums.

All the MS people should just leave the thread though, or at least stop comparing their game to ours.

ironmanDX said:
deskpro2k3 said:
mammyyammy said:
Aerys said:

Come on man

All the MS people should just leave the thread though, or at least stop comparing their game to ours.

they'er comparing a finished product, against pictures from an old build lol.

deskpro2k3 said:
ironmanDX said:
deskpro2k3 said:
mammyyammy said:
Aerys said:

Come on man

they'er comparing a finished product, against pictures from an old build lol.

and they still dont look at good lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz