By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what would happen to nintendo i.p's if they go bankrupted

Tagged games:

I could care less what happens to it. I've been sick and tired of Nintendo games for a long time (5 years now). They bore me with their games...jump jump shoot shoot turtle shell!

Around the Network
PattonFiend said:
BasilZero said:

Why do people respond back with a counter article/response to the topic's subject. This is a "What If" thread (not "It will Happen") and even if the OP wants the subject to happen, just ignore him if it bothers you that much instead of posting articles going off topic ~__~.

Obviously you are butt-hurt about Sony doing so poorly and failing miserably as a company. I feel your pain. I am not going off-topic. It is a poorly written attempt at trolling by the OP, this is blatantly obvious to anyone with even a fraction of a brain cell. Simple as that. If you  do not like it, then do not come into the Nintendo Discussions.You only came here to bash Nintendo. Funny not one of my 60 posts are in anything but the Nintendo Discussions rebutting to trolls such as yourself.

Reported. Don't call  other users trolls ( specially a nice user like Basil) and don't spread lies (  Basil is a big Nintendo fan. He didn't come here to bash Nintendo)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---