By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Xbox One has won the launch at my dormatory

SxyxS said:
So many people so amazed about..what?

best games are still on last gen and amazing one exclusive games more are the deal breaker for the coming years??

and what's the difference between yelling to kinect on 360 and kinect on xbox1??????

I never said they were amazed, I said they had the most fun on the Xbox One and the hangout influenced a lot of them to buy the Xbox One first over the Wii U and PS4.

Around the Network
SlayerRondo said:
And they will probably switch back to PS4 in a years time.

No most likely not.

SxyxS said:

best games are still on last gen and amazing one exclusive games more are the deal breaker for the coming years??

and what's the difference between yelling to kinect on 360 and kinect on xbox1??????

Kinect 2.0 is way better, so why comment if you never used it our had time with it?

So something you never used is worse or the same by default?

You're a flipflopper.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
SxyxS said:

I never said they were amazed, I said they had the most fun on the Xbox One and the hangout influenced a lot of them to buy the Xbox One first over the Wii U and PS4.

I find it odd that people base their decision on one experience. I had many experiences with friends and Halo 2 that made it 100 times more fun then a typical game on PS2 when halo 2 released. Luckily I had both consoles and I ended up having 100 times more fun on the PS2, despite originally having a lot of fun on the Xbox.

I could buy a Wii U and have tons of fun on it with friends, but I still know that if I bought it I would probably have less fun on it then the Xbox One or the PS4.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
SxyxS said:

Kinect 2.0 is way better, so why comment if you never used it our had time with it?

So something you never used is worse or the same by default?

I don't need to use the Virtual Boy to know it's a piece of garbage. I've read the reviews, I know what the Kinect 2.0 does, and none of that interests me in the slightest. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

How do you even know that Gears of War will stay exclusive to Xbox?

Slimebeast said:
How do you even know that Gears of War will stay exclusive to Xbox?

MS bought the game from Epic now. MS owns it and epic has nothing to do with it. Of course, this means the next one is 3 years out and made by a different studio

S.T.A.G.E. said:
SxyxS said:

i supposed they were amazed as people usually have to be amazed to pay 400 or 500 bucks for something.

Especially a group of people.

SxyxS said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
SxyxS said:

i supposed they were amazed as people usually have to be amazed to pay 400 or 500 bucks for something.

Especially a group of people.

Keyword there is group. Its much easier to influence people that way, but we were all just having fun and we were looking at the systems, how they work and the games available as each were owned by a student.