By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3 Nintendo lineup leaked(Neogaf)?

Looks legit.

Wii U saved.

Around the Network

lol Iwata said this week that they will not port games to none-nintendo devices

Ugh. I actually had my hopes up for a moment, you know.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Nintendo didn't have an e3 last year, I predict they won't again this year

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I thought it was funny....

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
Nintendo didn't have an e3 last year, I predict they won't again this year

Uhh, they did?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Conegamer said:
Ugh. I actually had my hopes up for a moment, you know.

Dulfite said:
Dulfite said:

They were at E3 last year and we got something better than a live stage performance (filled with errors, glitches, horrible audio systems, and bribed fans who cheer for companies depending on who gives them enough money *cough Microsoft cough*), we got a Nintendo Direct. Granted, it didn't have as many exciting announcements as xbone and Rehashstation 4, but that's mostly because unlike Failsoft and Phony, Nintendo actually announces consistently every 1-2 months new things instead of saving almost all of it for E3.

At E3, once again Sony and Microsoft will have more announcements and create more buzz than Nintendo, but once again for the REST of the year Nintendo will OWN them both in announcements because of how they spread them out. You have to ask yourself, is E3 more important than the rest of the year? For years everyone has done things to indicate they believe this, until Nintendo changed ways and I'm inclined to agree with their new method. I love Directs, and everyday I wonder if a new one will drop. It's got me hooked like I've never been hooked before on hearing anything they say.

In the past, I was like a turtle going into hibernation; I would tuck my head away knowing nothing would surprise me for 12 months. Now, with the age of Nintendo Directs upon us, I can only half tuck my head into my shell and half close my eyes, for if I do either of these things fully I will be stunned by the surprise attack of Reggie.

This post was moderated by axumblade

In response to my "moderation" so that people can know I was punished for something I think is just stupid.

"So I get a warning because, in my response of defending Nintendo's strategy, I included some silly words? I would understand if my entire post was just trolling, but just because a small part of my response was trolling should not make me get a warning. I protest this. I protest this with passion. I get punished, while a ton of people get to have 95% naked women as their profile pictures and thumbnails. Yea you probably say that's their freedom of speech to have whatever image represent themselves, but where is my freedom of speech? Surely me using the word "rehashstation" isn't worse than nude pictures that you moderators allow constantly. 

I've seen PLENTY of people make silly words for Nintendo consoles and I never see them get into trouble. This is quite simply hypocrisy."

"but just because a small part of my response was trolling should not make me get a warning"

Hey, here's a wild idea; why not go for no flaming at all? Your response was childish and complaining about moderation in public won't net you any points either. As for scantily clad ladies being compared to trolling and/or flaming; how is this the same at all? When did a scantily clad avatar start a flamewar or incite rage in other users? When were they specifically uploaded as an insult to others to get their engines running, fishing for a poisonous answer?

Just steer away from "silly words" and you'll be fine.

You do realize that April Fool's is APRIL 1st, right?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Super Smash Crankers for Crank U