By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox one owners - enjoying bluray ?

Conina said:
SvennoJ said:

It's actually easier to change sound settings on the fly on ps4...

Easier than pushing that area? ;)

Dunno, does that switch between bitstream and linear pcm output? It's in the settings on ps3 afaik, on ps4 I could switch between the two outputs while playing a movie and find out if there was any difference between ps4 decoding dts hd-ma or my amplifier doing it.

Around the Network

not really as i had ps lst gen as well which had blu ray :)

Mystro-Sama said:
kirby007 said:
This thread is silly

Console owners - enjoying 1080p@60fps?

I think alot of people enjoyed KZ:SF lol

If you check the trophiess ,, not many people have finished Killzone Single player campaign. Plus KZ is not 60fps.  Even multiplayer is not smooth 60fps .

walsufnir said:
Mystro-Sama said:
kirby007 said:
This thread is silly

Console owners - enjoying 1080p@60fps?

I think alot of people enjoyed KZ:SF lol

Is mulitplayer that successful?

not really. i have checked the trophies and alot of them are rare to very rare. Same with single player game.

I'm pretty sure most of already tried blu-ray bye now.

Around the Network

I'm just annoyed I can't do 3D movies yet. Other than that the PS4 blu ray movies is working great for me.

Yes I know this thread started as an XBONE jab, but I feel it's evolved into a thread of watching movies on the consoles

kowenicki said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
walsufnir said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Opps nothing. Your wrong then as you still are with your last post. either this guy is a complete ass hat or hes blatantly lieing. Like I said, before you try to trash something. Own it first. 

Oh, this puts a lot of users here to a shame...

Is that to much to ask? Im getting tired of it from all sides. It makes it worst when you know that users dosnt own what hes trying to call out. If you habe it and have a problem that something else. 

wtf are you talking about?

This is a review form a respected site.  I'm not trashing or calling anything out.... I'm showing the INDEPENDENT reviews.

All the BS we've heard from numerous users who havent even seen an XBXOX ONE, let alone own one and you are silent... now, the first time someone posts a review that shows the PS4 in a very very ever so slightly negative light and you lose your shit? 

Maybe you should have a long hard look a why i call you out. 

Blu-Ray is the best picture you can possibly get. Unfortunately, people care more about convenience than quality. Always have, always will.

I use to download movies, simply because video stores died and I can't rent new movies when they come out but those rips, even the best ones, are garbage quality compared to the real deal.

endimion said:
Simple answer nope... BD has been forced on me on 3 different devices neve used it...
to be fair I haven't used a disc beside console gaming in more than half a decade...
yet I watch and listen to tones of HD content... But to me disc is a pretty weak, unreliable, inconvenient solution... Especially since now you can also get the extra content when you DL for a film

Blu Ray was forced on you? Blu Ray isn't a secondary format, its primary...so pray tell..how could it be forced upon you? 

GamechaserBE said:
Discs feel so useless this days, on my PS4 I have 6-8 games and only one is on a disc =p.

I have an NES with about 70 carts. These games are up to 29 years old. They work as flawlessly as they did when they were released. Lets see if your PS4 titles are still accessable in 30 years when the servers are gone, and the systems have all quit working.