By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Uncharted 4 will outsell Super Smash Bros WiiU

Which will sell more?

Uncharted 4 197 39.88%

Super Smash Bros WiiU 295 59.72%

Total:492

The way the WiiU has been selling, i would be surprised if this didn't happen.

Smash Bros is going to sell less because it's on the WiiU and because there is also a port of the game on the 3DS. Uncharted is on the PS4 and it's a franchise that's still growing.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Why so timid? Let me show you how this is done.

Prediction: Uncharted 4 will outsell Wii U.

Not bold enough.

Prediction: Smash Bros for Wii U will outsell Wii U.

I think so too but both sales numbers will probably be lower. I don't think any of the 2 games will make more than 5m any time soon.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Probably, but it depends on if the Wii U stays selling the way it is or if its start picking up anytime soon.

DucksUnlimited said:
badgenome said:
Why so timid? Let me show you how this is done.

Prediction: Uncharted 4 will outsell Wii U.

Not bold enough.

Prediction: Smash Bros for Wii U will outsell Wii U.

The best one yet :D

Seems like people will buy the game even if they haven't bought the console. That's the power of Smash Bros!

Around the Network

If Uncharted 4 comes out this year, I say no. I don't know how many people are asking for an Uncharted 4 so quickly. If it comes out in 2015 - definitely.

Figgycal said:

If Uncharted 4 comes out this year, I say no. I don't know how many people are asking for an Uncharted 4 so quickly. If it comes out in 2015 - definitely.

It should come out this year. The first uncharted released not long after the PS3 launch and that one was harder to develop for.

November 2014 there will uncharted on the PS4.

I think Super Smash Bros U will sell more than Uncharted 4. The reason being that Smash is a bigger franchise. The Wii U will certainly hold the game back from reaching it's full potential but let's not forget that the game also comes out for the 3DS.

EDIT: Oh It seems that you only take into account Super Smash Bros for Wii u sales. Then yes, Uncharted 4 will outsell Super Smash Bros U.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
I think Super Smash Bros U will sell more than Uncharted 4. The reason being that Smash is a bigger franchise. The Wii U will certainly hold the game back from reaching it's full potential but let's not forget that the game also comes out for the 3DS.

Well if you count both, sure!

Somini said:
Anfebious said:

Well if you count both, sure!

I edited my original post! But yeah the Wii U version alone has no chance.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"