By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mad55 said:
Shinobi-san said:
Mad55 said:
Lol funny. If sony said trade a 360 and get 100 off a ps4 we'd see alot more "Oh this is a great deal comments.". Honestly if your done with your ps3 and want a xbox one this isn't a bad deal. lol at people saying cragislist as if that system of selling things is a guaranteed thing.

Well in that case it would be a great deal :/

People are saying its a bad deal because you could just get a PS4 for the same price.

The only alternative to a 299 PS4 would be a wiiU or a new last gen console...which you wouldnt want because you already trading in your old system...

So yeah this deal is for people who are done with their PS3 or are really into the MS exclusives or the Kinect experience.

Theres plenty of people who want  xbox one and not a ps4 though. 

I know Just explaining why people say its not such a great deal for everybody.

Most people's perception of the PS4/X1 is that their offerings are fairly similar. Considering that most people buy a console for COD/FIFA and will continue to do so until MS/Sony can really distinguish themselves.

For the majority of people the better deal would be to keep your PS3 and just buy a PS4.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Xen said:
Or, or, you could keep your PS3 and get a better console at the same price as the X1 would be after trading in anything!

LOL, that's hilariously sad for X1.

Edit: Chris Browned

sales2099 said:

Sony trolls MS at E3, so this is all fair I say.

Id say the deal makes it tempting. After all, X1 is being bought for the games, where as PS4 is being bought for the hype IMO.

Did i miss E3 os something? Can i see the troll please?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

haha, you can sell them yourself for more than $100, so why would you do this?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Its the Kinect that has driven the cost up to $500 so technicaly you are trading your PS3 for a Kinect :(

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Consider me the minority, but other than TLoU, my PS3 has been mostly collecting dust ever since I got my Wii U. The XBox1 has no HDCP, either, so I don't need an HDCP stripper to capture footage like the PS4...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

Sounds desperate. Should just be a trade in your 360 promotion.

Then again, only $100 off is a total rip off.

My ps3 has much better games on it than the XBone so I say no.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Shinobi-san said:
sales2099 said:

Sony trolls MS at E3, so this is all fair I say.

Id say the deal makes it tempting. After all, X1 is being bought for the games, where as PS4 is being bought for the hype IMO.

Did i miss E3 os something? Can i see the troll please?

lol well certainly enough people quoted me that it warrants an explanation. Actually if you watched E3, MS was ironically all about the games and Sony was all about teh polocies.

But I just have the opinion that X1 had a better games lineup at launch and has more appealing games in 2014. Which leads me to believe that this PS4 sales frenzy comes from the brand name and hype, not in particular what it is offering. I can validate this because Killzone, nor Infamous, didn't set the sales charts on fire with PS3, so I certainly don't link current PS4 sales to those IPs.

I feel I explained myself enough here.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.