By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XBOX ONE FOR $399

The better alternative is to keep your PS3, get PS4 for the same price and get a ridiculous amount of games on both consoles through PS+.

Around the Network
UltimateUnknown said:
The better alternative is to keep your PS3, get PS4 for the same price and get a ridiculous amount of games on both consoles through PS+.

Uhuh, yeah... finished DmC today, downloading Uncharted 3 as we speak... I'd also get on Binary Domain, but a physical copy is already on its way to me here. Gonna test out ICO and SoTC also. Many people would also be happy with Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite, even if I don't care for either.

And all that from subscribing for a month (gonna extend that, surely).

sales2099 said:
Shinobi-san said:
sales2099 said:

Sony trolls MS at E3, so this is all fair I say.

Id say the deal makes it tempting. After all, X1 is being bought for the games, where as PS4 is being bought for the hype IMO.

Did i miss E3 os something? Can i see the troll please?

lol well certainly enough people quoted me that it warrants an explanation. Actually if you watched E3, MS was ironically all about the games and Sony was all about teh polocies.

But I just have the opinion that X1 had a better games lineup at launch and has more appealing games in 2014. Which leads me to believe that this PS4 sales frenzy comes from the brand name and hype, not in particular what it is offering. I can validate this because Killzone, nor Infamous, didn't set the sales charts on fire with PS3, so I certainly don't link current PS4 sales to those IPs.

I feel I explained myself enough here.

Hmm okay.

So when did Sony troll MS :?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I think is dumb to give Microsoft a Console for 100 dollars, just go to a pawn shop and sell that, maybe they can give a little more money. Or just stick with your ps3 a little more.