By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SweetTalia said:
Lol. Classic move from MS.. desperate but very good..

Love how you guys are overusing the "desperate" word, every normal marketing move from Microsoft is desperate...
Sure, looking at their results and all that they look really desperate :) I believe it more some of you who deseperately hoping

Around the Network
PayaV87 said:

(That's pure MSPAINT skills of mine, sry)

Great job man, I was about to do it myself but you were faster.

About OP it would be a really bad move to sell your PS3 for 100$.

PS3 has waay more games that I want to play than what the Xbox one offers. And as if I would want to miss out on Last of us left behind Dlc. No way man I'd be an idiot.

Imaginedvl said:
SweetTalia said:

Love how you guys are overusing the "desperate" word, every normal marketing move from Microsoft is desperate...
Sure, looking at their results and all that they look really desperate :) I believe it more some of you who deseperately hoping

If it were any other company,  you would see comments like "Makes Sense" or "Great deal"

I rather prefer to keep my PS3 and buy a Xbox One.

-----

Nintendo had to do it with wii and wii U.

Around the Network

Lol funny. If sony said trade a 360 and get 100 off a ps4 we'd see alot more "Oh this is a great deal comments.". Honestly if your done with your ps3 and want a xbox one this isn't a bad deal. lol at people saying cragislist as if that system of selling things is a guaranteed thing.

Mad55 said:
Lol funny. If sony said trade a 360 and get 100 off a ps4 we'd see alot more "Oh this is a great deal comments.". Honestly if your done with your ps3 and want a xbox one this isn't a bad deal. lol at people saying cragislist as if that system of selling things is a guaranteed thing.

But it is a bad deal, you can keep your ps3 buy a ps4 for the same.......it has zero to do with it being ms or sony, it's just common sense.

What a stupid move. I've yet to hear of any PS3 owner who has any interest in the Xbone.

Nsanity said:
Imaginedvl said:
SweetTalia said:

If it were any other company,  you would see comments like "Makes Sense" or "Great deal"

has zero to do with any company, it is not a good deal, keeping ps3 and buying a ps4 is a lot better deal, same money way more value.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
this campaign does not make sense, i dont think anyone would trade a ps3 , with the psplus games everymonth you must be crazy of you trade yours

keep a ps3 and have lots of free games with plus
buy a ps4 and save those 100 dolars and have more free games
you have 2 consoles and lots of games

=

profit

I believe a lot of people do not have PS+.  For People that do have PS+ well it would be crazy to accept this deal.  I do wonder if the PS3 has to be working because i still have my 60GB PS3 that does not work due t0 the YLOD.  I would be more than happy to trade that sucker in for a hundred especially since it cost 150 to have it fixed by Sony.