By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Not a bad promotion. Though you could sell your PS3 for a bit more on craigslist or ebay. But if it isn't working...

Around the Network

Tempting.

superchunk said:
Not a bad promotion. Though you could sell your PS3 for a bit more on craigslist or ebay. But if it isn't working...

it apparently has to be working, which begs the question, if the consoles are being recycled why would it matter?, if you ask me theyre being refurbished and sold off in brazil for 3x as much.

FlamingWeazel said:
lol, or keep your ps3, buy a ps4, have more games to play still save the 100.

this.

Not worth it

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

what on earth will they do with those PS3's?

FlamingWeazel said:
lol, or keep your ps3, buy a ps4, have more indie or free 2 play-games to play still save the 100.

fixed.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Nope.

lucidium said:
superchunk said:

it apparently has to be working, which begs the question, if the consoles are being recycled why would it matter?, if you ask me theyre being refurbished and sold off in brazil for 3x as much.

I'm sure that's true. MS will recoup the costs and using a subsididary to sell them as refurbished units makes the most sense.

$100 here plus $10 per unit to clean and rebox, then sell for like $100 refurbished... make back like $60. Meaning they only really "lose" ~$50 per sale.

arcane_chaos said:
what on earth will they do with those PS3's?

Recycle them or have a big game of Warhawk.