By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CM Punk just quit the WWE.

UPDATE x 2: WWE has stopped following CM Punk on Twitter. The WWE account still follows discarded characters (like Dr. Shelby) and WWE NXT talents who have since been released. Any tweets from followers show up on WWE.com so it's likely they don't want Punk's tweets showing up on the company website.

In regards to the TMZ report, which cited that Batista was the reason Punk walked out, WWE sources have stated that Punk's decision has nothing to do with Batista personally and it was not him that caused Punk's departure. Word is that it was a collection of issues including burnout, injuries, a difference in what the company saw as a big push for Punk and what he felt was one (the proposed WM 30 match with Triple H) as well as an overall frustration with how he was perceived by the company.

For those who have honestly asked, this is NOT a "work" by any means. Those of you who follow this website on a daily basis have seen numerous reports over the last year or so stating that CM Punk has been frustrated for quite some time now. This is not something that happened overnight. It's a case of things building up over the past year or so and Punk finally threw up his hands and said "enough is enough." WWE Diva Kaitlyn pretty much did the same thing about a month ago.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Around the Network

I hope he goes doing some movies/acting for 4 to 8 years.. then comes back to be top dog within 1 match.. thats the only fair thing to do

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
I hope he goes doing some movies/acting for 4 to 8 years.. then comes back to be top dog within 1 match.. thats the only fair thing to do

I think your onto something!!! With those sideburns he is a perfect stand in for hugh jackman in the next wolverine

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

NiKKoM said:

Or he can do MMA and have that one match for 4 years then come back to be top dog.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

darkknightkryta said:
burninmylight said:
Can someone explain to me this "part-time, full-time" thing? I haven't really followed WWE in years, but I check up on major things going on every once in a while. I barely follow TNA, but if AJ Styles leaves, it'll be my excuse to finally get out for good.

The "part-timers" are the older guys who feel they deserve the top spot, despite being gone from the company for years.  At least when Jericho comes back, he tries to elevate people before he leaves (Fandaaango)

Ah, I see. The guys on "Legends" contracts, this is what they're being called. Yeah, I'd be pissed too if I was Punk (most guys in the WWE can't complain, but he has the right to).

By the way, there is a wrestling around here, everyone. I feel like this whole thing should be there.

*wrestling site

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
darkknightkryta said:
burninmylight said:
Can someone explain to me this "part-time, full-time" thing? I haven't really followed WWE in years, but I check up on major things going on every once in a while. I barely follow TNA, but if AJ Styles leaves, it'll be my excuse to finally get out for good.

The "part-timers" are the older guys who feel they deserve the top spot, despite being gone from the company for years.  At least when Jericho comes back, he tries to elevate people before he leaves (Fandaaango)

Ah, I see. The guys on "Legends" contracts, this is what they're being called. Yeah, I'd be pissed too if I was Punk (most guys in the WWE can't complain, but he has the right to).

By the way, there is a wrestling around here, everyone. I feel like this whole thing should be there.

Really?!! I didn't know we can wrestle in this site. Then I want a match with kirby since he sucks. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
burninmylight said:
darkknightkryta said:
burninmylight said:

Really?!! I didn't know we can wrestle in this site. Then I want a match with kirby since he sucks. 

FEED ME MORE

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
SnakeDrake said:
burninmylight said:
darkknightkryta said:
burninmylight said:

FEED ME MORE

I'll be the special guest referee... since referees get injured from being tapped.

kirby007 said:
SnakeDrake said:
burninmylight said:
darkknightkryta said:
burninmylight said:

FEED ME MORE

I'll give you the FEEDING your candy ass deserves!!! 

Badgenome is our Diva...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)