By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (UPDATED WITH CLARIFICATION) -#Sonygafgate: CBOAT created by Neogaf mod(s) to spread X1 hate (rumor) - Update: EKIM leaked Source 2 shots to CBOAT, is not his alt

Wait wait... so EKIM is CBOATs' insider in Valve? or are they one and the same? So confused. lol!

Around the Network

So? who cares who he is he has been right 100% of the time with all his rumors. Gamers should be happy to have someone that leaks the truth.

Soldado14 said:

So? who cares who he is he has been right 100% of the time with all his rumors. Gamers should be happy to have someone that leaks the truth.

Umm he was wrong a lot last year

kirby007 said:
DD_Bwest said:
lol its kinda funny how close video games are to politics.

Fans(boys if you want to call it) are almost like registered party members
Those people who just buy what everyone else is getting, or what is getting the best publicity are like undecideds
we have whistle blowers, Leaks, and scandals. People believing in false rumors as well as spreading them. Plus under delivered promises, and complete policy flip flops based on public opinion lol

Then you have the Dorito's Pope and similar personalities as your Political Pundits lol

i laughed yet again

this thread delivered

It's the gift that keeps on giving. The video game industry has become a comedy goldmine recently .

eFKac said:

In my opinion you might be misterxmedia or one of his sources.

Hahaha good one. misterxmedia is a 18-20 year old russian kid who doesn't have the slightest clue about electronics. If you are reading his blog long enough (without getting serious brain damage), you will note at some point how many of his "insiders" come and go and change names. Almost all have the same atrocious spelling and grammer. It's like misterxmedia's blog is the L. Ron Hubbard of consoles.

Around the Network
drkohler said:
eFKac said:

In my opinion you might be misterxmedia or one of his sources.

Hahaha good one. misterxmedia is a 18-20 year old russian kid who doesn't have the slightest clue about electronics. If you are reading his blog long enough (without getting serious brain damage), you will note at some point how many of his "insiders" come and go and change names. Almost all have the same atrocious spelling and grammer. It's like misterxmedia's blog is the L. Ron Hubbard of consoles.

I actually thought his "insiders" is himself because they share his spelling issues and grammar. I only read one article about the Xbone secret GPU though, the rest is all I heard it was a bit sad but funny nonetheless and all those Xbots in the comment section, hot damn

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

FiliusDei said:
GAF moderators erasing all stuff then trying to do damage control makes them look worse. They posted an explanation in Reddit about how ekim is not CBoat.

In my opinion CBOat is an account used by different GAF users to promote bad Xbox news.

The thing is MS havent really needed help promoting bad Xbox news, they have shot themselves in the foot many times. What is disturbing is how some game sites ignored some of it and tried to bring up *sony* in the conversation (sites like Polygon). Oh Sony are going to have DRM also, PS4 is a less powerful machine than the XBO because of secret sauce, 720 vs 1080, oh totally cannot see the difference.

Not that I care too much who CBoat is, it's possible that he could be a GAF admin, because his last bit of XboxOne news didnt really pan out... so he probably should be banned by now.

Oh well all fun Lol :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

welp... good work guys. no more leaks.

Now VgChartz will be even more boring since a lot of out juicy threads are actually from gaf...

No leaks = boring topics do discuss, do you people really want that?

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

SpartenOmega117 said:
welp... good work guys. no more leaks.

Now VgChartz will be even more boring since a lot of out juicy threads are actually from gaf...

isn't it cboats fault for not covering his own tracks?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.