By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony News We'll All Want To See Tomorrow

They wouldn't reveal something like Crash Bandicoot over twitter, that would be done on E3, probably small that the rest of gaming news industry didnt care about

Around the Network
mos712 said:
its vita related. not ps4.

That's just speculation on the part of the Tweeter.

The PS5 Exists. 

They shouldn't announce anything about Crash yet.

NaughtyDog should keep all focus on Uncharted 4 until it releases, then they can reveal Crash Bandicoot

I'm expecting for it to be unworthy. I will not set myself up to be disappointed

What if Sony announces it bought the gears ip and black tusk from Microsoft?!?!?

Should turn out disappointing as it always does.
Shack is searching for hits.

Around the Network

It is not Crash, let that series go...Sony do not have the money for him/ I much watch rather hear Sony bought Housemarque.

Crash Bandicoot is deader than The Last Guardian and Mega Man put together. :(

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I am the only one who doesn't really give a shit about Crash anymore. Yes the games were good people but move on and stop getting disappointed when it isn't announced.

Sony's bringing back Primal Rage!
Remember this doozy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjX8YKpVWfk#t=150

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

JoeTheBro said:
What if Sony announces it bought the gears ip and black tusk from Microsoft?!?!?

Do you really want this forum to explode?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.