By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - why all the xboxone hate?

Honestly that's just the internet. There literally can't be one good news article/thread about Xbox One without non-Xbox fans downplaying it, trying to make the news less important just because its not about their preferred console. That's just the internet.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

why does it ... ...why can't people just enjoy there system of choice,without hating on other systems? 

Cause it seems to violate some people's religon.  If you know the first story of Halo and the Covenant, then I think you will get it. 

Xbox is like the humans and it somehow threatens everything.  Not even sure how or why completly.  But by mear existing, some think it needs to be destroyed.

It's kinda wierd, plus it's driven off many people from VGChartz, so there isn't much left.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Forum is full of mostly PS fans + Nintendo not really a competitor = lots of MS negativity

I don't hate any video game system, I just don't like it when hardware manufacturers get arrogant and take things for granted. The ps3,xbox one and Wii u are good examples of thinking you can either charge ridiculous prices, force New formats or gimmicks and change people's habits without taking opinions into consideration. Each time they get punished for it, I only hope ms and Nintendo learn like Sony did or they will be losing huge market share if it's not too late already.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

I personally get desapointed with my xbox one because all 3 games that i bought run in 720p. i spend a lot in my full hd tv, and i was hoping graphics will be much better in a  next gen conosle.

Around the Network

Karma is a bitch.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wii U gets a lot of hate also, people just like taking sides I suppose.

I don't hate the Xbox One. It's just not for me. But I don't really like Microsoft.

Malicious glee seems to be very much a common characteristic of video game forum participants, so that won't ever stop and isn't a new phenomenon at all. Personally I don't see the entertainment in that though.

We have a few sour grapes but overall this place is pretty tame compared to places like IGN or N4G.