By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Any boxing fans here?

Which will win?

Mayweather 43 58.90%

Pacquiao 16 21.92%

LOL Bradley LOL 4 5.48%

Total:63
zorg1000 said:
What are some of ur favorite fights of all time?

The Ali-Frazier trilogy is great

Hagler-Hearns was a great slugfest

Tyson-Douglas was a surprising upset

Gatti-Ward trilogy was epic

Hopkins-Trinidad was a shocker

Hagler vs Hearns was crazy! You were on the edge of your seat from the very beginning.

I think my favorite fight might be Duran vs Leonard 1 and 2 both at the same time.

I had went back and watched those fights without knowing who won them and i couldn't believe what i had just witnessed after watching them.

I truely couldn't grasp what had transpired before my eyes in the 2nd fight

Around the Network

And you guys are crazy for thinking Tyson was overrated. That son of a bitch was a fucking beast!! Had tremendous power with crazy hand speed and good head movement.

Tyson defined those fighters back then. Anybody who beat Tyson automatically crafted themselves into boxing history. He also beat Berbick, TNT and a couple other good fighters around those times. Tyson was fucking ferocious in that ring.

And i can't stand Edwin Valero for what he did to his wife

enditall727 said:
zorg1000 said:

Hagler vs Hearns was crazy! You were on the edge of your seat from the very beginning.

I think my favorite fight might be Duran vs Leonard 1 and 2 both at the same time.

I had went back and watched those fights without knowing who won them and i couldn't believe what i had just witnessed after watching them.

I truely couldn't grasp what had transpired before my eyes in the 2nd fight

Didnt Duran shit his pants in the second fight?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

enditall727 said:
And you guys are crazy for thinking Tyson was overrated. That son of a bitch was a fucking beast!! Had tremendous power with crazy hand speed and good head movement.

Tyson defined those fighters back then. Anybody who beat Tyson automatically crafted themselves into boxing history. He also beat Berbick, TNT and a couple other good fighters around those times. Tyson was fucking ferocious in that ring.

Yeah if u watch that documentary on tyson u leanr he lost his only real dad, his coach, his wife, and succomd to drugs and then went to jail. Then he come out of jail not in his training prime or anything and addicted to drugs and try to fight without any support and no training and u get what was after that time. He was amazing before all that shit, and he seems honest I admire that in a person.

too tired right now, tagging for later

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

I do boxing myself but I don't watch the sport.

enditall727 said:

Don't get caught up in the KOs. He KOd bums. Then proceeded to get KOd multiple times himself. It's easy to be ferocious against tomato cans. Put Manny/Floyd/Marquez/Donaire/etc. up against a newcomer/low level opposition and they will be blasting them left and right and you'll think they were amazing too.

Well Tyson isn't a saint himself. Raped a woman. Both are faulty of crimes. I wouldn't want to be friends with either but we're talking about inside the ring. Not outside.

zorg1000 said:

pacqiao-morales trilogy. love el terrible

PacQuiao vs Bradley II predictions?

kidvizious said:
enditall727 said:

Don't get caught up in the KOs. He KOd bums. Then proceeded to get KOd multiple times himself. It's easy to be ferocious against tomato cans. Put Manny/Floyd/Marquez/Donaire/etc. up against a newcomer/low level opposition and they will be blasting them left and right and you'll think they were amazing too.

Well Tyson isn't a saint himself. Raped a woman. Both are faulty of crimes. I wouldn't want to be friends with either but we're talking about inside the ring. Not outside.

Mayweather, Pacquaio, Marquez and Donaire KO'd bums aswell so why only go in on Mike Tyson? Everybody on the face of this planet knows that Tyson had power and was capable of Knocking any one out. 

If Mike Tyson would've beat Holyfield and Lewis, i bet you wouldn't consider them as good fighters. You would just try to list tgem as "bums" that Tyson easily beat. This is what it seems like you're trying to get at

You have to stop thinking this way. This logic only measures a quality fighter by seeing if they csn beat Tyson or not while completely discreditting Tyson.

Please, that Tyson hype WAS REAL! Anybody who got in the ring with him in those times would tell you that.

They did the same thing with Roy Jones. They basically used the logic of " The only good fighters Roy Jones fought were the people who beat him"

..Stop it

And Tyson isn't a saint but he did not do what Valero did to his wife

And Valero Knocked out bums.  Antonio Demarco was the best fighter he fought.