By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall not a system seller

It already sold more consoles than you would imagine and it's not even out yet.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

But it will sell some amount. There are people waiting for it to come out so they can go out and buy a Xbone

It's going to move some XOs, though I think that amount will be less than some people believe. It's a new IP, it's not an exclusive, and it's trying to pry open a crowded market. I get the feeling that a lot of the CoD casual crowd isn't going to jump on it.

What are the chances Titanfall pushes 360 sales higher than Xbone?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Halo 5 is going to be X1's system seller this year

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
What are the chances Titanfall pushes 360 sales higher than Xbone?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

No one has ever seen any footage of the 360 version... It will greatly depend on how it's going to be advertised. GTA5 was multiplat and iirc moved more PS3 than 360... Although they were *very* close to each other.
It sounds more like "please be not a system seller, I don't like Xbone to have a successful game"...

Viltgance said:

Titanfall isn't really a console seller because alot of people are just going to buy it for 360 opposed to X1.  There is no real advantage to buying it on X1 except for maybe better graphics, but the gameplay is virtually identicle. 

Oh damn can I get a link to the 360 videos you have seen? Because all I have seen are alpha videos from Xbone.

Also, one reason why I am skipping the 360 version is because nothing has been shown on it and it's being made by someone else. Has anyone here played RE4 on PC, or Bayonetta on PS3? You can take a good game and give it to another developer and ask them to make it on another console and get disastrous results.

Either way to disprove the OP, I am buying an Xbox One for Titanfall. System seller confirmed. GOTG is usually a system seller.

even though i know its just the us but preorders disagree so far as the x1 version is way ahead of the other two versions .

kowenicki said:

Lets make this really easy.

Do system sellers exist?... forget context, forget degrees of success.

yes or no?

Such a straw man. I'm sure some girl at a point has bought a DS to play My horse adverture on it, ergo it would be a system seller if you remove all degrees of success or context.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive