By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Looking Game in Existence?

BenVTrigger said:

Heres a few more Skyrim shots

Jesus! I may have to buy Skyrim and mod it. Shame I never cared for the actual game, the combat is just horrible

The best I have seen with my own eyes from a technical standpoint would be Crysis 3 PC (I turned up the settings as much as I could other than AA). I thought in many ways Killzone looked better, but Crysis probably just had the edge when we are talking precisely technically

The games that probably made me go wow the most at the time were Final Fantasy X FMVs (so yes that is cheating), San Andreas (such scale and still managing to work), GTA IV, Uncharted 2 and then Ni No Kuni (maybe ShadowFall 2)

But in terms of beauty, Ni No Kuni even if my 3 months of 1080p PS4 makes 720p games look rubbish

Around the Network

Journey.

Runner's up:
Windwaker HD, Ni No Kuni, Prince of Persia 2008, Flower PS4.

Carl2291 said:

Still impresses me to this day does Red Dead Redemption.

Really cant wait to see what Rockstar get out of PS4, Xbox One and hopefully PC!

Shame they never released it on PC so it doesn't look anywhere near that good in reality

Flower.

Best looking (vanilla) the holy trio:
-Metro Last Light
-Battlefield 4
-Crysis 3
hard to pick one over the others really, if I had to, probably Metro.

Most beautiful: Journey, Knack (ok I'm trolling a bit, but I really liked the artstyle and graphics )

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
Vasto said:
Nonthing looks better then Skyrim modded but the art style of Wind Waker is still unmatched today. Its the only game that did cell shading right imo.

Wind Waker was and is beautiful but I wouldn't say it's the only game that did cell shading right. Ni no Kuni did quite good as well.

A Hat in Time also looks to be quite charming.

Imo, the games that impressed me the most when they came out and still are gorgeous today:

1. Realistic: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the patriots

2. Art style: Tye between: Zelda Wind Waker/Skyward Sword

(worth to mention for me personally: Bomberman 64. Back then, the game was so amazing, that I was just roaming around exploring the map looking at all the differenct scenaries.)

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

It has to be Ni No Kuni.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

When I first entered the next gen HD age with the Xbox 360. I was still playing on a SD screen.

I never really got the big hoopla over HD graphics. I then stayed over with my Uncle for a little while and he had an HD 60" Plasma TV. I hooked up my Xbox with HD for the first time and was impressed but not amazed with the clarity.

I then popped in Prince of Persia 2008.

My jaw dropped to the floor. I stood at the highest point I could find and just marvelled at the sight (and unlocked the Titanic View achievement by accident!)

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5