By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Looking Game in Existence?

yeah I would say WWHD but man those skyrim modded pictures are really impressive. And if Skyward sword gets an hd treatment ala wind waker that would probably make it my choice

Around the Network

Ni no kuni

BenVTrigger said:

Heres a few more Skyrim shots

Shit like this makes me so excited for Oculus Rift... Imagine walking around a world as beautiful and vibrant and realistic as this with a VR Headset... I'm already planning to drop $2000 on a new rig whenever the Consumer version of Oculus drops haha

Necromunda said:
BenVTrigger said:

Heres a few more Skyrim shots

Shit like this makes me so excited for Oculus Rift... Imagine walking around a world as beautiful and vibrant and realistic as this with a VR Headset... I'm already planning to drop $2000 on a new rig whenever the Consumer version of Oculus drops haha

Yeah modded Skyrim with Oculus would be mind blowing. I just dropped 2000 into a PC and it was well worth it

Modded Skyrim sure looks good, shame my PC can't handle that. Ni no Kuni also looks awesome, although it does have a few areas that don't look so good. Journey is just great, no matter how you look at it. And obviously the newest Battlefield and Crysis games look stunning if it's realistic graphics that's being asked.

Around the Network

The true answer to this is the one the Man doesn't want you to hear, the one the masses want to shout down, the one that isn't politically correct to say:

Crysis 3 on a high end PC.

The politically correct answer would be artsy some cel shaded 3DS game, or some popular Playstation exclusive. But that isn't true.

No other answer is acceptable. Although honorable mention to Battlefield 4 on a high end PC.

fallen said:

The true answer to this is the one the Man doesn't want you to hear, the one the masses want to shout down, the one that isn't politically correct to say:

The politically correct answer would be artsy some cel shaded 3DS game, or some popular Playstation exclusive. But that isn't true.

No other answer is acceptable. Although honorable mention to Battlefield 4 on a high end PC.

Could story bro.

But you are wrong. Beauty is subjective. But you already know that. 

Hynad said:
fallen said:

Could story bro.

But you are wrong. Beauty is subjective. But you already know that. 

It's actually only partly subjective, it's partly objective as well. Which is why we can all agree say, Jennifer Lawrence looks nice, or at least, better than Rosie O'Donnell.

Anyway the thread says "best looking game" so I guess it gets a pass. If it said "best graphics" or "best technical graphics", different story.

Combat on Atari 2600.

Just what exactly are these awesome Skyrim mods? I wanna see if my compy can handle it.