By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider Definite Edition versus PC comparison

More like it

Around the Network

Oh they changed her into a cross eyed Neanderthal, primordial edition confirmed.

But here PS4 is sharp and PC blurry:

PS4 top, PC bottom (blurry, low resolution textures)

This kind of comparison from compressed video is useless. Remember IGN video comparison of BF4 PS4 versus X1 and how it ended?

When X1 fans are forced to compare PS4 game with its PC equivalent, you know they are pissed. Reminds me AC4 next gen face-off and how DF felt forced to focus on the so much greater PC version. Pathetic.

globalisateur said:

This kind of comparison from compressed video is useless. Remember IGN video comparison of BF4 PS4 versus X1 and how it ended?

When X1 fans are forced to compare PS4 game with its PC equivalent, you know they are pissed. Reminds me AC4 next gen face-off and how DF felt forced to focus on the so much greater PC version. Pathetic.

^^^

jlmurph2 said:
Oh god....are people actually gonna spend money on this? That's barely worth a rental.

Not everyone has played Tomb Raider. Once the Definitive version has  released it will be the best possible way to experience the game for those who don't have good PC's which, (this may boggle your mind) is alot of people. People who are narrow-minded would look at top PC graphics and then compare them to the Definitive version and then call the game shit. Last I checked, the game was pretty good.

Around the Network

so much people seem to care about tomb raider now. i wonder why.

bananaking21 said:
so much people seem to care about tomb raider now. i wonder why.

globalisateur said:

Forced? The comparion was made over on NeoGaf and not by me, so give it a rest.

Lara's new face looks fucking horrible, it's like a barbie doll.

Hope to see more comparisons, but yeah, PC looks better in those ones.