By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever Sold a Gaming System and then Regretted it?

FattyDingDong said:
Yeah i sold my 360 a few weeks ago. Already miss it.

Why would you sell it, even if you got the XONE it isn't Backwards compatibility.

Around the Network

I sold my SNES with like 10 games to buy a shiny japanese N64 with Mario64 and Pilotwings.

Did not regret it immediatly because Mario 64 and Pilotwings (and later GoldenEye) were da best in gaming.

But I did regret it many years later when I began to collect Videogames. Now I have like 3 SNES.

Game Gear

My PS2 and my Gameboy Advance :( gutted about both now :(

I gave away my PS2.
Dont regret it, Im already short on time for PS3 games so there wouldnt have been any time for PS2 games.
Dont regret selling PSP either, the graphics suck. I would rather play something equally entertaining but has better graphics

Around the Network

Yes..

sub-zero-TM said:
Yes..

care to elaborate ?

Muffin31190 said:
Locknuts said:
Traded my Cube in on a Wii and regretted it despite backwards compatibility.

Would you care to elaborate on the reason?

I just loved the Cube. I would still cherish it to this day. It was a black one in the Metroid Prime pack. I traded the whole pack in and it was in mint condition. If I can find another one some day I'll buy it again.

That and the Wii was a terrible disappointment for me. It was $400 at launch here in Australia and I found it to be a huge waste of money. I bought a 360 for $230 around a year later and played it until the control sticks were warped. It was a much better console to me.

Muffin31190 said:
game_on said:

Yep, regret selling my MSX-2, my N64, my GBA and regret that my ex brother-in-law brought our SNES with games (which we bought and owned together) to a charity shop without consulting or even noticing me.

MSX-2? what is this?

Something like the Commodore 64, was quite popular in Japan and Europe. Never made it in the USA even though it was originally a Microsoft project:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSX

nope, but i bought a ds once and regretted it.